• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zeki Celik

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If it was a choice between Celik and Mazraoui, considering they'd be about the same price, I'd maybe choose Celik. Mainly because he's played more football in a more competitive league. Celik has started over 100 games for Lille across 3 seasons, playing over 2000 minutes in each season, and he played a lot in Turkey before that. The worry with Mazraoui is he's in a weaker league and the last time he played over 2000 league minutes was in 2018/19.
We should get both to be honest. Completely rebuild the right side.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We should get both to be honest. Completely rebuild the right side.
I was thinking this. You could get both for the same price as Max Aarons essentially. And basically for a net gain if you sell Bellerin and Chambers. I like Chambers but it would be quite senational business. They both offer different things too (Celik more solid and all round, while Mazraoui plays like the Moroccan Cancelo).

al-Ustaadh

I was thinking this. You could get both for the same price as Max Aarons essentially. And basically for a net gain if you sell Bellerin and Chambers. I like Chambers but it would be quite senational business. They both offer different things too (Celik more solid and all round, while Mazraoui plays like the Moroccan Cancelo).
I’d prefer to keep Chambers and sell Holding. But that’s me.

Gn1212

Both Celik and Mazraoui aren't that special. No point signing both when there are less matches next season. Sign one, let Chambers be backup and use our budget elsewhere.

billyf

I watched him a bit against Italy. He did a lot of back pedaling in defence and was very poor on 1 v 1. He won't be an upgrade of Bellering devensive wise. In the offense he had some decent passing but I can't say I watched enough of him to judge his offensive ability.

al-Ustaadh

I watched him a bit against Italy. He did a lot of back pedaling in defence and was very poor on 1 v 1. He won't be an upgrade of Bellering devensive wise. In the offense he had some decent passing but I can't say I watched enough of him to judge his offensive ability.
Turkey overall was dominated but I agree, I didn’t see the fuss.

Token Yank

Thought he was very poor against Italy. Hard to judge off Intl games but didn't seem any better than HB and I can't stand Bellerin.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
After seeing him miss the runners off his shoulder today and against Italy, he would quickly become the next favourite scapegoat of AM.

Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

No thanks, close this thread

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Just goes to show, do not trust Arsenal twitter and that Hagn guy.

It took me 1 youtube compilation to see he's no better than Chambers.

Bloodbather

Established Member

No idea what the **** happened to him at this tournament. Carrying an injury? Tired from the season? Can't cope with the pressure of being at his first international tournament?

Anyone who hasn't watched him play before this tournament would think he's hot garbage, and that seems to be the case here. As someone who has watched him play so many times, I can tell you that he's utterly unrecognizable out there. You really think this guy would be linked to the likes of Arsenal and Sp**s?

Major disappointment for me, one obviously because he plays for my national team and we've been utter shambles, but also because I was wish listing him for Arsenal. Obviously the player I was wish listing isn't the guy at the Euros.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom