• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zidane: France will beat England

Sammer

Established Member
thegame24 said:
If france play the way they can and also put pires on the left with Henry then they will whoop england.

Agreed - but Santini seems to favour more defensive orientated midfielders (what a T.W.A.T. !).

AFCG7

Established Member
But in the system Santini will stick with.. only one of Pires or Zidane will start.. and there is no way he will drop Zidane.. never.

thegame24

Established Member
No, he will play both but he wastes Pires. How can you not play him with Henry on the left when they have one of the best understandings together. Zidane hasnt done much for Real this year, i reckon play him more on the right.

Henry Trez

Pires Vieira Makelele Zidane

is what he can do

Mine would be

Henry Trez

Pires Zidane Vieira Guily/ Wiltord

jc8gooner

Mine would be

Henry Trez

Pires Zidane Vieira Guily/ Wiltord

I think Guily has dropped out of the French squad after the injury he picked up in the CL final, if I recall correctly. I would play:

Henry Trez

Pires Zidane Vieira Wiltord

**** Makalele. He's a ****. Neverthelss, you might need two more defensive players to balance out a midfiled with Pires AND Zidnae in it. Such a rotten dilemma eh?!

thegame24

Established Member
LOL

Ok keep wiltord instead then.

They dont need makelele, if he really wants him to play just leave out trez.

Henry
Zidane

Pires Mak Vieira Wiltord

Top Bottom