• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zidane very very angry, betrayed by Giuly

brianfrance

Established Member
In Zidane's last interview, zizou said that he's very angry against Giuly, who betrayed him
Story : as both they play in French squad, and both 2 are (were) friend, at the half time of Monaco-Real Madrid they speak about the match. As they were alone, Zidane, unhappy, said "my team is on the street" (à la rue in French)
This is very clear ! I don't know if in english these words have the same sense as here, but here is very high on signification
Well, yesterday, for the paper "L'équipe", Giuly said all of that

IMO, this was a friend and man speaking, giuly do not have to say that in a newspaper
This promise a nice spirit into the french squad for the next match against brazil....

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah, basically Zidane told Giuly confidentially, Madrid were not having a great time of it at the moment, and Giuly has gone and spilled that to a newspaper. Not nice.

gakc1

I wonder if Giuly has heard of the word integrity
It seems he has:
http://www.equipe.fr/Football/20040415_203229_01.html

Here's the important bit translated for you:-
"The midfielder and captain of Monaco, Ludovic Giuly, said on Thursday that he wanted 'to apologise' to Zinédine Zidane for having revealed the content of a discussion the two players had at half-time of the last Champions League encounter between Monaco and Real Madrid (3-1)… 'I tried to call him (Zidane) to apologise”… “I hope that this will not change our relationship. We will discuss it soon certainly'… 'We get on very well. I did not say that to embarass him, but was overcome by the euphoria'... 'I should have kept it to myself...'

brianfrance

Established Member
yeah official apologize :roll: :roll:
he has to win the CL to go up in our heart now !

The Mini said:
He's French :roll:
French and :?:
Pfff :roll:
Crazy rosbeef
:mrgreen:

Phil

Why should Footballers show integrity? It is a sport!

If Zidane was stupid enough to make the comment to a competitor, then it was bound to:
1) make it into the Monaco Dressing room, and lift them anyway.
2) Eventually find its way to the public.

If you want to spread a rumour, tell a footballer. If you want to make completely sure, shag a model outside wedlock, shag your PA, then hope neither tells your wife, or 800million people in Europe.

Zidane was either incredibly naive, or tremendously arrogant to say that!

beaney

Well we're english. In this country we think integrity is the name of a car I bet.

reggie you say that as if its not!!!!! ( am i missing something here) :wink:

the hyundai integrity......yeah? oh no wait a minute. :eek:ops:

i blame the press for that, they havent got an ounce of it, or morals either.

Top Bottom