• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zizzou is back!!!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3,221
A

Anonymous

Zinedine Zizdane today announced hes set to return for France!

AFCG7

Established Member
Makelele has alos announced he is coming out of retirement.. and Thurma may also follow suit.
Maybe the French are getting desperate.

chamouz

Yes, we are desperate :evil: but at least we still have zizou ;D , henry , ;D trezeguet , ;D pires (same if the french coach is a Pr....ck and dont choose him) makelele , thuram , djibril cisse :angel , , ludovic giuly ...and it would be selfish to forget our International Paddy-Juv-Viera :twisted: ... For all this reasons we maybe desperate but we still have hope ... Maybe that's what make us so French ah ah ... Anyway i'm a Gooner before France fan ... but i love these players and i would love to see them qualifying throug magic football .... Winning the world cup i really dont care but play well and enjoy them all along (after all the last very disappointing Cup) ...and when they playing this Kind of Football it remember me Arsenal unbeaten run and the Football everyone is desperate to see .... Special french dedicace to all Gooners .....
Goona ...Goona ...Gonna .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

vin de guerre

SAKURABA said:
will he score vs Israel..

Dont make me laugh! When the French put on that blue shirt they some how forget where the goal is. The French have about as much chance of getting to the WC than Israel! Ireland & the Swiss are going to fly thru!

agnishevchenko

haha..i have to agree!! even Henry forgets how to score when he wears the blue shirt!! no offense to the french!! i admire your football but i am a die-hard England fan!! so i would love to see the swiss and the jews go through rather than les blues and irish buggers! :wink:

chamouz

I have to admit that you're all right when you say that they all forgot how to score when they put the blue shirt , but anyway for any French Fan that a huge moral boost , and the hope to see magic french football again ... anyway i'm sure that any english fan would obviously prefer swiss or israel go through as it would make opposition easy for them ... but just lay back and watch the end of qualifiers it will be Magic (ok i go too far here but that's why we are supporter right ??? :p
At the moment my only concern is that i will be able to see the French team with Zizou crush Lansdowne Road as i live here for 2 years now) ...
England have strong chance for this World cup , but dont kill french before the end it would be your first mistake lol ... See you on the pitch lads ... (hope so)

chamouz

Me i will cry but at least i'll have the chance to see one of the last game of the French team with Zizou makelele and maybe thuram.... So at least that worth the tears .... :cry: :D

A

Anonymous

if zidane helps france qualify for world cup in germany and then helps them win world cup 2006 he will be the greatest player ever. EVER.but its a big IF.

Muppy

VanReyes said:
if zidane helps france qualify for world cup in germany and then helps them win world cup 2006 he will be the greatest player ever. EVER.but its a big IF.

That would really be a sight to see. I still remember Euro 2004, he played as humanly well as possible and socred 2 against England in the last few minutes.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
They still aren't going to win at Lansdowne, very few teams win there and most lose. France's 'galacticos' have been shíte playing together for years, and are closer to 'geriatricos' now.

Good to see that France are really that desperate.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i dont know that ZZ returning will help that much more... the team itself certainly had enough quality players on it to easily qualify on their own... ZZ will just be another misused player under Domenech... it's the TACTICS that are bad, not the players

Sammer

Established Member
USArsenal said:
i dont know that ZZ returning will help that much more... the team itself certainly had enough quality players on it to easily qualify on their own... ZZ will just be another misused player under Domenech... it's the TACTICS that are bad, not the players

Spot on, USArsenal. They can even field Platini, Rocheteau and whoever , but it´s their lack of team spirit and goog coaching that has made them a sh*t international team since the WC 2002.

It´s sad to see, because they had one of the best and most composed international teams ever.

I sincerely believe that they won´t qualify - although it would be nice to see them go through and take part in the WC 2006

quattro

i think they will qualify. but yeah, since domenech took over they dont look like the shadow of the team they once were. dont know about zidane, but i hear makelele is coming back as well and he can definitely contribute something worthwhile to their cause other than moral upliftment.

another thing, with zidane back will vieira still be captain of france?

chamouz

That's a good question but i think Zizou will be the captain as all the team will be reorganize around him , hopefully he will play in the Axe ... where he's the most dangerous ...

air

I actually like this news very much. I don't get why players retire from international football so early. Take Paul Scholes who hung up his boots for England at 29.

And Zidane is such a great player. It's only good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom