Zlatan Ibrahimović

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Mckenna, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenna

Mckenna Member Trusted

Now this has to be categorised as extraordinary, unbelievable and almost to be laughed at. But when you actually think about it. It makes sense. Sort of.

http://astonvilla.biz/content/view/815/70/

According to this article, which I admit has no source but has to have come from somewhere, Arsenal are ready to blow £45m on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and dump Thierry Henry for £30m+.

When you actually think about it, it makes some sense. Wenger has always admired Ibrahimovic and followed him before he moved to Juventus, while Ibrahimovic apparently has interest in joining Wenger's revolution.

While £45m seems steep, he is undoubtedly world class and undoubtedly worth it. If Henry leaves, it would definitely offset the costs, and would give us a proper frontman who threatens constantly who doesn't drift, plus it would give us a new captain (Kolo).

Admittedly, this is clutching at straws in a sense, but what else do we fans have to do? Thoughts? Who would prefer Adriano?

2. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

heh, can't see it happening.

3. Captain

Captain New Member Elite

would be nice, but I can't see it.

Even Wenger isn't that persuasive.

(oh, and I'd prefer Adriano)

4. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

If you thought our finishing was poor now...

5. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

farfetched, tho zlatan would give us the playmaker and physical presence we need. not gonna happen, and at those numbers, dont think id want it to happen.

6. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

Zlatan wouldn't leave Juve for us in a million years.

7. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

if this ever happened, i might consider eating something that shouldn't be eaten.

8. >YounGunner<

>YounGunner< New Member

YES

I would swap Henry for Zlatan!!!

I wish we sell Henry and Buy Zlatan.

He would bring us so much joy and entertainment with his awesome Skills.

Van Persie alongside Zlatan OMG.

Henry is going to be 30 and he has no motivation to play for us. We can finally move on and change our tactics without him.

9. goonerrhino

goonerrhino New Member

luca toni

10. maradonad2g

maradonad2g New Member

salomon kalou has won he's appeal for a dutch passport apperantly looks like a summer move maybe possible

11. polaris sc

polaris sc New Member

is this a joke no way will it happen

12. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

What a bizarre rumour.

13. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

Arsenal spend 45 million on a player?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zlatan joining this Arsenal side?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

why are we even discussing a 'rumour' that came from a fricking aston villa site?

15. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

can`t beleive i spent 20 seconds on this thread

16. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

Yes Luca scores goals but Zlatan is the next Pele MAradona Ronaldinho all in one if he jsut starts to score more regulary he will win footballer of the year every year. He can score bu the way Juve plays he is more of a Dennis Type then a Henry type and Trezeget plays so good in the box that there is almost no room for Zlatan. I Cappelo moves to Real then Zlatanb won't stay IMO he will maybe join cappelo as Ronaldos heir.

RVP Zlatan combo will be a the best partnership since Dennis/Henry at their best. Zlatan could even work with Henry.

17. Wenger14

Wenger14 New Member Elite

Truth.

18. Spec

Spec New Member

What age is he now? Agree it is extremelly very unlikely. Also agree that hi and RVP would be extremelly brilliant!!

19. damlaw2008

damlaw2008 New Member

I would like it to happen, Henry doesnt look interested anymore. a combo of him and van persie would be great.

by the way he's 23/24yrs

20. chachacallis

chachacallis New Member

this will never happen proble in your dreams or in FM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.