• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Status
Not open for further replies.

longrufus

Established Member
And to think, we could of had Zlatan for peanuts. Am i the only one who remembers this by the way? Its weird to think of the players we could of had if things had worked out.

Paddy from Sweden

Back when we were interested in Zlatan he still played in Sweden and AW wanted him to have a trial at the club. He refused that because he thought he was too big a player to go down that route.

Zlatan will never come to Arsenal. That's nearly a fact. His ego is too big and to be honest we're not a team that matches his ego.

longrufus

Established Member
I remember reading at the time, when he came over to talk to wenger, a shirt was even printed with his name on it.
And thats the closest he will ever come. Only clubs big enough for him are Juve, Barca or Real.

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, that is the most idiotic rumour posted in here. First of all, Ibrahimovic has just signed a new contract with Juventus. Second of all, why the **** would he leave one of the biggest and best clubs in Europe in favour of Arsenal who are playing really disappointing this season. And third of all, he would not suit our playing style. Ibrahimovic does not get the goals as he plays just behind Trezeguet, his tricks and playing style are really ineffective. We need a goalscorer if Thierry Henry leaves, not a "second-striker". If you want to spend £45 million on an fantastic(and much better player than Ibrahimovic) striker with the same role as Ibrahimovic plays right now for Juventus, then Totti should be the first-choice, but that is even more unlikely to happen.

Mostarac

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Yes Luca scores goals but Zlatan is the next Pele MAradona Ronaldinho all in one if he jsut starts to score more regulary he will win footballer of the year every year. He can score bu the way Juve plays he is more of a Dennis Type then a Henry type and Trezeget plays so good in the box that there is almost no room for Zlatan. I Cappelo moves to Real then Zlatanb won't stay IMO he will maybe join cappelo as Ronaldos heir.

To be honest, your Ibrahimovic-bias is starting to look really RIDICULOUS. I can understand why you like him so much, you are Swedish and he is Sweden`s best player right now, but to be so biased about an player who is not even a "pure" Swede, is just stupid.

Viper

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Arsenal spend 45 million on a player?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zlatan joining this Arsenal side?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My thoughts exactly.

According to this article, which I admit has no source but has to have come from somewhere, Arsenal are ready to blow £45m on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and dump Thierry Henry for £30m+.

Thats when I stopped reading. It would make more sense if the article was about Torres, with a £20 millionish bid though :p

chachacallis

Viper said:
KingReyes said:
Arsenal spend 45 million on a player?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zlatan joining this Arsenal side?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My thoughts exactly.

According to this article, which I admit has no source but has to have come from somewhere, Arsenal are ready to blow £45m on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and dump Thierry Henry for £30m+.

Thats when I stopped reading. It would make more sense if the article was about Torres, with a £20 millionish bid though :p

rubbish

Army of Me

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
pha2er said:
if this ever happened, i might consider eating something that shouldn't be eaten.

****?
well i was thinking more along the lines of a hat of some sort, but i'm so convinced this will never happen i'm prepared to go out on a limb... if big zlatan ever signs for arsenal, i'll chow down on some man meat.

zerofeel

Zlatan for Arsenal a possibility if Arsenal is as rich as Chelski but it wont happen because it doesnt make much financial sense to spend that amount on him.Wenger will never allow himself to be bullied by pricetags on players he likes.

With that kind of money,i reckon Wenger will use it wisely to buy more youths lol

Gunner_DJ

Zlatan is happy at Juve and why leave a winning side for a transitional side? Sense? Where?

That's a good example of something you'd only experience in Fifa 2006( or any other game)

siddharth

Locking this will be a mild action. This thread should be wiped out coz even it's entries can't be tolerated on the database. What a load on nonsense.

Ratinho

Established Member
Heh, a rumour too moronic for the transfer forum. Aweseome.

Yeah, I bet Zlatan is itching to escape Juve for Arsenal, and Arsenal are signing a cheque for £45m as we speak.

Jesus :lol:

Gurgen

Established Member
It would really help improve the quality of the transfer forum if people would just ask themselves 'why would player X, playing for a club that is 4365346 times bigger and better, join Arsenal?' before posting this dog poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom