• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Gurgen said:
It would really help improve the quality of the transfer forum if people would just ask themselves 'why would player X, playing for a club that is 4365346 times bigger and better, join Arsenal?' before posting this dog poo.

O love the way people say all these clubs are better and bigger than us implying we're just crap, yet they also say we are in a transitional season. Are crap full stop or in a transition period?

Yeah we're probably in both :roll:

Mostarac

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
O love the way people say all these clubs are better and bigger than us implying we're just crap, yet they also say we are in a transitional season. Are crap full stop or in a transition period?

That might be so, but a club like Juventus have always been and will always be bigger and arguably better than us.

Gurgen

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:
It would really help improve the quality of the transfer forum if people would just ask themselves 'why would player X, playing for a club that is 4365346 times bigger and better, join Arsenal?' before posting this dog poo.

Erm it's not implying anything really.

Juventus are a bigger club than us. FACT.

They have more history (like it or not), a longer tradition of succes, have actually won the CL, have more fans around the world and did I mention much better players and more money?

Tony Montana

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:

Erm it's not implying anything really.

Juventus are a bigger club than us. FACT.

They have more history (like it or not), a longer tradition of succes, have actually won the CL, have more fans around the world and did I mention much better players and more money?

I wasn't really aiming it at you but yeah, Juve are bigger than us.

Lance

Even if the trade is possible, is not worth it.

Think about it, Zlatan cannot score 20 goals a season. In arsenal, the only player that is remotly capable of achieving that is RVP (If henry leaves). So if we buy another playmaker, is fairly useless in sense. What if RVP gets injuryed, then no one left on the team can score. This is only assuming that RVP can fill henrys boots. Maybe he could, who knows.

Zlatan is a great player, I would love to see him at arsenal, but not replacing henry. To replace henry, we need someone who can gaurantee us goals!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Adriano

but Zlatan could do it he has the skills to score 20 goals a season but the way he is being played in Juve were much of the balls go thru him and then to Trez or one of the wngers limits his goalsscoring opertunities.

Zlatan will be the new Van Basten great tecqnique and scoring record

Captain

Established Member
I think Eto'o can replace Henry. He gets plenty of assists and goals.

I wouldn't say Adriano though.

Captain

Established Member
I see what you are saying, but you've missed my point there.

Henry_Pires said:
Who the hell in this world can replace Henry?

Any candidate?

Captain said:

I don't think we will or even can get Eto'o, was just a reply to a question.

hujja

Established Member
shaz said:
f**k zlatan, i hate that arrogant bastard

Yeah!

The guy's an absolute prick. He's got an overinflated ego as a result of him being overrated.

All he ever does is pull off those irritating flicks and try to retrieve the ball by outstripping the opponent. Quite often failing to do so.

An uninterested, unhealthy Thierry Henry is still miles better than Zlatan.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
hujja said:
shaz said:
f**k zlatan, i hate that arrogant bastard

Yeah!

The guy's an absolute prick. He's got an overinflated ego as a result of him being overrated.

All he ever does is pull off those irritating flicks and try to retrieve the ball by outstripping the opponent. Quite often failing to do so.

An uninterested, unhealthy Thierry Henry is still miles better than Zlatan.

Zlatan is funny. And who gives a **** Henry is arrogent.

Its clear that you dont watch him often.

That arrogence he has that he is the best and fears no one can do wonders in the dressing room.

nazo

Established Member
Anyone here who watches spanish football?
There is this Jesus Navas (sp?) guy who looks like Reyes and kind of plays like him. Any comments on the kid?

Edit: not that i want him on the team, but i thought of him now and would like to know more about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom