• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanAust

I was hoping to give this thread a 9 year bump but it was locked
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/zlatan-ibrahimović.12382/

Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, is understood to be monitoring the situation at Paris St-Germain where striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is said to be ready to pack his bags, according to a report on Italian website Tuttomercatoweb

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-St-Germain-striker-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.html

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/08/transfer-rumours-zlatan-ibrahimovic-arsenal

At 33 its doesn't seem a very Arsène move, but I think Zlatan could have the technique and physique to easily play at the top level past 35.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
zlatan-tennis_3202229b.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think until we get concrete links we should just use the transfer rumours thread.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think until we get concrete links we should just use the transfer rumours thread.

Tbf we haven't had that for any of the players we've been linked to, everything has been bullshit so far.

Get Zlatan and we win the league, simples.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Questionable character, Wenger wouldn't touch I think.

Think we would win the title with him though.

elber82

Is he really 33 now.... wow.

Might as well go to Ac Milan. They'll have him
Why is everybody surprised by his age?. Feels like he's been around for about 2 decades. Hasn't exactly got a baby face neither.

Last edited:

fabo

6.51 / 10
Great player - so clean technically.

We're all just rating players in the individual threads though, doesn't seem to be any concrete links atm.

Marmaduke

I would take him in a heartbeat and give him a 3 year contract. He is such a character, larger than life really.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
original

I'd love Zlatan here, one of my favourite players to watch, absolute worldie. I genuinely think if there's half a chance to bring him in we should get him. Pretty sure his wages are like double that of Özil's though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
...waiting for the 'not an improvement on Giroud' crew to arrive.

Does France still have that ridiculous 75% tax? Only thing that could help us pay whatever wage he must be on.

Marmaduke

...waiting for the 'not an improvement on Giroud' crew to arrive.

Does France still have that ridiculous 75% tax? Only thing that could help us pay whatever wage he must be on.

Pretty sure they scrapped that. Realized it was crazy. I'm not French and not up to date on their tax laws but I have a gut feeling that PSG somehow gets around certain taxation based on some technicalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom