• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 8th Successive League Title

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
P_Gunner said:
Ibra was absolute magic at Inter. Back then even I was calling him Ibracadora. Had a great season with AC Milan although he dropped off a bit nearer to the end. He's been good at all his clubs and at all of them, bar Barca, he was a big reason they won the title.

What does Ibracadora even stand for?

I have heard of Ibrahimagic and Ibracadabra before.

scytheavatar

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Ibrahimovic-celebrated-Scudetto-by-kicking-Cassa;_ylt=Av_ARvvnBOkYkoKfzHx941QUwLYF?urn=sow-wp1468" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dir ... sow-wp1468</a>

A reminder that Ibrahimovic is an absolute bastard.

ibby

Established Member
You realise that it's a joke, right? :|

Ibra is a huge figure and teammate Cassano learned that to his cost when during celebrations he got a knock to the head!

FantAntonio spent much of the post-game party with an ice pack on his head, though that didn’t stop him celebrating.

“Ibrahimovic is a beast, both on the field and off it!” grinned Cassano.

“If he helps us to win games and titles, then he can get away with cracking my head open.”

Cassano's 'prank' on Totti, however immature, was pretty funny too if anyone seen it. :lol:

P_Gunner

Cudareli said:
P_Gunner said:
Ibra was absolute magic at Inter. Back then even I was calling him Ibracadora. Had a great season with AC Milan although he dropped off a bit nearer to the end. He's been good at all his clubs and at all of them, bar Barca, he was a big reason they won the title.

What does Ibracadora even stand for?

I have heard of Ibrahimagic and Ibracadabra before.

Ibracadabra* :p

ibby

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CgyJR-1LYvE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gyJR-1LYvE</a>

:lol:

Proof

Established Member
Ibra is my favourite non-Arsenal player. I was gutted to see that we failed to sign him. This is his 8th successive league title. Nothing more to say, really. World class striker.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I'm not sure whether Milan will stump up the money Barcelona will request for him. There is the possibility that another club might try to loan him again, so if we really do want to win the league title, well, you know what we have to do.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I'm not sure whether Milan will stump up the money Barcelona will request for him. There is the possibility that another club might try to loan him again, so if we really do want to win the league title, well, you know what we have to do.
That's actually not a bad idea.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
ibby said:
You realise that it's a joke, right? :|

Ibra is a huge figure and teammate Cassano learned that to his cost when during celebrations he got a knock to the head!

FantAntonio spent much of the post-game party with an ice pack on his head, though that didn’t stop him celebrating.

“Ibrahimovic is a beast, both on the field and off it!” grinned Cassano.

“If he helps us to win games and titles, then he can get away with cracking my head open.”

Cassano's 'prank' on Totti, however immature, was pretty funny too if anyone seen it. :lol:
i saw something, but wasnt sure what he really did.. whatever it was, Totti seemed none too pleased about it

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
The Jury said:
Far luckier, it seems, than he is gifted!

No, seriously, he's a great talent, but in this case it's all about timing.
have to say, i agree with this.. Ibra is good, and can do some sublime things, but he can't carry a team on his shoulders. he needs other players around him playing well to really look good

ibby

Established Member
USArsenal said:
i saw something, but wasnt sure what he really did.. whatever it was, Totti seemed none too pleased about it
Totti was about to take a corner, Cassano ran across to block him and ran away laughing his head off. :lol:

USArsenal said:
The Jury said:

have to say, i agree with this.. Ibra is good, and can do some sublime things, but he can't carry a team on his shoulders. he needs other players around him playing well to really look good

Totally disagree with that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbLaH1Q-e4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbLaH1Q-e4</a> Probably the biggest example of carrying a team in recent times.

P_Gunner

Ibra carried Inter for his final season there. There were many games where it was his brilliance alone that one it for them. The match against Lazio where I believe he scored a brace comes to mind.

He was brilliant at AC Milan as well until later on in the season. Ask any Milan fan who there star player was earlier on in the season and they will all say Ibra.

The only team that I don't think he was a vital cog in was the Barcelona team. For all the others he was one of the star players.

bertlb2

The Jury said:

Napoleone Buonaparte once said he prefered lucky generals to good ones. A few football managers probably would feel the same.

I thought it was 9 titles by now, but just checked and PSV won in 2003. Ajax did win in 2002 though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom