• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Retires

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think he should have done that like 1-2 years ago.

one of best CF's i even seen just monster.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks for getting absolutely pocketed by Philippe Senderos back in 2006, that's about it.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
One of the greatest CFs ever. Kind of insane that he managed to return to Italy at the age he did after tearing his ACL at Man Utd and bang in goals whenever he was fit enough to play.

Feel like he's very underrated when people talk about the greatest strikers ever. I think he's up there.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Last great character left in the sport. Football is officially dead to me.

Hope he stays involved in some capacity. Would love to see him give management a crack.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
One of the greatest CFs ever. Kind of insane that he managed to return to Italy at the age he did after tearing his ACL at Man Utd and bang in goals whenever he was fit enough to play.

Feel like his very underrated when people talk about the greatest strikers ever. I think he's up there.

Definitely in the top 3 of the past couple of decades for me.

Only Titi, Suarez and possibly Mario Gómez can chat to him.

A unique player and individual.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Definitely in the top 3 of the past couple of decades for me.

Only Titi, Suarez and possibly Mario Gómez can chat to him.

A unique player and individual.

no-nope.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

IMG_7477.jpeg

Got to respect a man always on standby to put Pep in a spliff 👏👏👏

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In your own words give me a 200 word essay on why Lewandowski and Benzema should be ranked higher than super Mario?

Change my mind.

Yeah cba with all that so fair play professor.

Feel like he's very underrated when people talk about the greatest strikers ever. I think he's up there.

Think he’s underrated because of how much he jumped around.

Ajax, Juve, Inter then Barcelona, back to Milan but for the red and black half then onto PSG.

All this was within the span of like 8 years :lol:

Got unlucky with Calciopoli and teams winning Champions Leagues. right after he left.

He was definitely top 5 in the world for my personal ratings for a couple of years.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
In your own words give me a 200 word essay on why Lewandowski and Benzema should be ranked higher than super Mario?

Change my mind.

I can do Benzema:

Played as a pseudo-False 9, being a creative focal point for their goal scoring wingers when Ronaldo was there. Showed his incredible all-around game, but people started to doubt his goal scoring ability.

Ronaldo leaves, and Benzema steps up and becomes THE man up front, and what does he do? Drags Real Madrid to another ****ing CL trophy, flanked by youth players on either side of him, doing everything up front. The post-Ronaldo era of Benzema really turned me around on him. I thought he was very good, but he proved after Ronaldo left that he was genuinely world class.

He's basically the French Wayne Rooney with a lot more longevity.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No impact in the European Cup at all. Great player though.

Will be remembered for the biggest daylight robberies of all time too.

€45m + Eto’o was some deal for Inter Milan. No surprises that Con Raul was involved in the deal bringing Ibra to Barca.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Best strikers of the last 25 years, in no order, better than Zlatz - Henry, Rooney, Suarez, Kano, Benz, Aguero etc.

Don’t buy the “top 3”, or generational stuff.

Could argue he’s off field persona/character added to his profile.

Was a good striker though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom