• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Retires

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Xhaka fans i just told two Arsenal fans to feck off; now write 250 words as to why I am an Arsenal legend for telling people to Feck off

Ps that has to stupidest sh.t i had to start my day with when i read that one

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka fans i just told two Arsenal fans to feck off; now write 250 words as to why I am an Arsenal legend for telling people to Feck off

Ps that has to stupidest sh.t i had to start my day with when i read that one

Wrong thread mate 🫨

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He was a unique player. Not many have the highlights reel that Ibra possesses. Could manipulate the ball expertly and score all types of goals. The goal for Sweden against Italy in Euro 2004 I think sticks out in my memory with that taekwondo finish. Also the one against England which must be one of the best goals ever scored.

The only blemish is his lack of real magic in the Champions League. I’m sure there have been performances but can’t remember a game which he single-handedly dominated and won for his team like Henry vs Real Madrid 2006.

What could have been if he joined Arsenal all those years ago. ‘Zlatan doesn’t do trials’…One of the GOAT’s when all is said and done.

924F5A75-1EFF-49FD-8C4B-42BCBDE22736.jpeg

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wenger not getting certain players in the bag remains a bit of a dark spot on an otherwise phenomenal career

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Rooney is a legend in terms of the PL and England maybe not worldwide though.

For how great a career he had I don't think he tapped into half his potential. That's largely on him though.

Rooney at 17-18 was as good as anyone I've seen at that age. There's a video floating around of him at 18 vs France at EURO 2004. He made a mockery of some legit legends of the game there.
Ferguson turned Rooney into a carthorse. He should have played as a false 9 effectively yet was turned into a workhorse winger to accommodate Ronaldo.

Wenger would have got Rooney playing using his natural skill a lot more than just running everywhere. Would have developed him in a similar way that Van Persie did for us.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
He was a unique player. Not many have the highlights reel that Ibra possesses. Could manipulate the ball expertly and score all types of goals. The goal for Sweden against Italy in Euro 2004 I think sticks out in my memory with that taekwondo finish. Also the one against England which must be one of the best goals ever scored.

The only blemish is his lack of real magic in the Champions League. I’m sure there have been performances but can’t remember a game which he single-handedly dominated and won for his team like Henry vs Real Madrid 2006.

What could have been if he joined Arsenal all those years ago. ‘Zlatan doesn’t do trials’…One of the GOAT’s when all is said and done.

View attachment 15619
Still gutted about this, particularly when it was clearly a matter of communication. Imagine Zlatan & RVP as a striking partnership! And then Zlatan with Özil, Cazorla, Sanchez etc. And even the last few years, Zlatan off the bench feasting on crosses from Saka, Ødegaard etc.

One of my favourite ever players, who went from a highly skilled and physically imposing maverick who married brilliance with inconsistency and a bit of madness, to a guy who kept on improving until his mid 30s both mentally and physically, and then remained effective while his powers waned.

13 league titles (the joint most ever) for 5 clubs in 3 countries, plus cups in two other countries and a stacked individual honours list. Guy has international caps for a decent side in 18 different years, including 3 years after he retired from internationals for 4 years. Was very effective for Milan, with a goal every other game for 3 years, even though lots of appearances were off the bench, even after doing his cruciate at the age of 36 and then playing in the US for 2 years...winning his final league title a few months before turning 41.

He was never the best player or best striker in the world, but to play at the level he did for so long, and to choose to comeback to a top league and be effective after the usual 2 year farmers league retirement is extraordinary.

Frankly I also loved the range of goals he scored. Dribbling past 6 guys at Ajax. Martial arts roundhouses. Overhead kicks from 40 yards out. Just ****ting it like an missile from 35 yards. All kinds of volleys and headers and running in 1 on 1 when he had a bit more pace.

An absolute legend, a total one off, and a shining example of someone who had to battle against the odds of a pretty screwed up childhood, but achieved great things.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Speaking of titles won, Kingsley Coman doesn't turn 27 till the end of this month and he has played for 11 title winning sides in a row (albeit the first season was 1 game). Given how sewn up Bayern have things in Germany, he could set the record for most ever league titles won before he's 30, and all consecutively...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lewa underrated cos he’s a weirdo who looks like a dentist but what he’s done is incredible. If I could take any 25 year old striker right now for our team it’d be a 25 year old Lewa.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Lewa underrated cos he’s a weirdo who looks like a dentist but what he’s done is incredible. If I could take any 25 year old striker right now for our team it’d be a 25 year old Lewa.
Much better striker than Zlatan. Zlatan was a bit of a narcissist. Strike rate Zlatan can’t compete with Lewandowski or Haaland. But i would say Zlatan is a touch better than those guys in bringing others into the game

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He never played in the Prem did he. Zlatan always had doubters until he embarrassed England and then had a stint in the prem.

Lewa is top notch anyways, Lewa, Berbatov or Drogba are my ideal #9s if I were to imagine one that’s not Henry or Messi or something dumb.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom