• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I appreciate it kind of did go that way, buy it wasn't anything personal.
You also talk about providing evidence from the horses mouth, yet chose to ignore what Henry said, that in itself is contradictory.

What I was trying to get across in my post, is that people here rewrite history, cherry pick what they want to hear, and use that to support their argument.

I have no idea what your opinion is on this imaginary offer of x amount of money and they would have bitten our hand off, there's absolutely nothing to support that suggestion, but it gets thrown around like a truth.

There are plenty of examples of us leaving ourselves short in every window without posters making fictious claims.
I think we can both agree that this has run its course, this thread has been hijacked, it really doesn't matter or will change what actually happened. You have your opinion and I disagree, but not let's pretend there is indisputable evidence, and suggest people don't like facts eh.
Fair. I think in matters like this it's best to avoid any and all parties with a personal interest in the matter because bias gets involved. Whereas the PFA chief is more of a neutral and actually looked at the contract.

It's all good anyway, apologise for the saltiness mate. Mr 3rd out of 92 has been getting me angry.

burnsjed

Established Member
Fair. I think in matters like this it's best to avoid any and all parties with a personal interest in the matter because bias gets involved. Whereas the PFA chief is more of a neutral and actually looked at the contract.

It's all good anyway, apologise for the saltiness mate. Mr 3rd out of 92 has been getting me angry.

and swiftly back to Zlatan, what do you think?
Too much for a 34 year old, better options elsewhere, or just the ticket?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

and swiftly back to Zlatan, what do you think?
Too much for a 34 year old, better options elsewhere, or just the ticket?
Unless we're splashing 40-60M on the likes of Aubamayang or Griezmann there isn't a better option that Zlatan. Especially on a one or two year contract which could help us ride out the lack of strikers at the moment.

Give him a sign on bonus so you don't have to break the wage structure (although Theo has single handedly ruined that) and sign him up.

He's still top quality and although I think we play better with mobility upfront he could slot seamlessly into Giroud's role in the team and probably give us an extra 10 goals a season.

fabo

6.51 / 10
He's old but better now than he was at 25.

Supreme footballer.

Will have better English clubs interested if he is coming here though, unfortunately.

skip spence

Another hat trick today, including two superb goals. 30 goals in 26 apps now in the league with 11 assist on top of that. :bounce:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's old but better now than he was at 25.

Supreme footballer.

Will have better English clubs interested if he is coming here though, unfortunately.

Would be interested to see what happens if City make top 4. Great seasons aside I can't see him going to Leicester or Sp**s and he's obviously not going to reunite with Pep.

Also can't see Utd or Chelsea competing for the league any time soon.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Would be interested to see what happens if City make top 4. Great seasons aside I can't see him going to Leicester or Sp**s and he's obviously not going to reunite with Pep.

Also can't see Utd or Chelsea competing for the league any time soon.
Chelsea aren't far off from competing. Exact same squad won it all not even a year ago.

It's one of those situations when logically we seem like the best option, I'm curious to see how we don 't sign him.

Reactions: BBF

ChampagneFootball

Are we signing Suarez and Zlatan? SOZ

Suarez/Sanchez, Özil, Zlatan

-----------------------Özil----------------------------------
-----Sanchez---------Zlatan---------Suarez-------------

To be fair, SOZ sounds about right. We are such a classy and polite team that we probably would apologise before absolutely annihilating the opposition.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea aren't far off from competing. Exact same squad won it all not even a year ago.

It's one of those situations when logically we seem like the best option, I'm curious to see how we don 't sign him.

I'm not so sure, if Hazard really forces his way out and Costa comes back to Atletico which I think he might then they're in trouble.

Cesc has been pretty ropey the last 18 months as well, not sure how much he has in the tank.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That was so easy for him. He needs to hurry up and put us out of our misery. Not sure how much longer I can dare to Zlatan.

LordBump

It just makes too much sense for him to come to AFC. Therefore it'd never happen.
Wenger would never let another dominant ego into "his" and only his ArseneFC.

This would be the classic Dein signing. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom