• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenna

Now this has to be categorised as extraordinary, unbelievable and almost to be laughed at. But when you actually think about it. It makes sense. Sort of.

http://astonvilla.biz/content/view/815/70/

According to this article, which I admit has no source but has to have come from somewhere, Arsenal are ready to blow £45m on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and dump Thierry Henry for £30m+.

When you actually think about it, it makes some sense. Wenger has always admired Ibrahimovic and followed him before he moved to Juventus, while Ibrahimovic apparently has interest in joining Wenger's revolution.

While £45m seems steep, he is undoubtedly world class and undoubtedly worth it. If Henry leaves, it would definitely offset the costs, and would give us a proper frontman who threatens constantly who doesn't drift, plus it would give us a new captain (Kolo).

Admittedly, this is clutching at straws in a sense, but what else do we fans have to do? Thoughts? Who would prefer Adriano?

Captain

Established Member
would be nice, but I can't see it.

Even Wenger isn't that persuasive.

(oh, and I'd prefer Adriano)

kamikaze80

Established Member
farfetched, tho zlatan would give us the playmaker and physical presence we need. not gonna happen, and at those numbers, dont think id want it to happen.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
YES

I would swap Henry for Zlatan!!!

I wish we sell Henry and Buy Zlatan.

He would bring us so much joy and entertainment with his awesome Skills.

Van Persie alongside Zlatan OMG.

Henry is going to be 30 and he has no motivation to play for us. We can finally move on and change our tactics without him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
goonerrhino said:
luca toni

Yes Luca scores goals but Zlatan is the next Pele MAradona Ronaldinho all in one if he jsut starts to score more regulary he will win footballer of the year every year. He can score bu the way Juve plays he is more of a Dennis Type then a Henry type and Trezeget plays so good in the box that there is almost no room for Zlatan. I Cappelo moves to Real then Zlatanb won't stay IMO he will maybe join cappelo as Ronaldos heir.

RVP Zlatan combo will be a the best partnership since Dennis/Henry at their best. Zlatan could even work with Henry.

Spec

What age is he now? Agree it is extremelly very unlikely. Also agree that hi and RVP would be extremelly brilliant!!

damlaw2008

I would like it to happen, Henry doesnt look interested anymore. a combo of him and van persie would be great.

by the way he's 23/24yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom