• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan rumours(Not Arsenal!)

Olofski

Sweden forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic is attracting the attention from many big clubs, such as:

Barcelona
Roma
Juventus
Inter
Valencia
United
Liverpool
Chelsea

Would love to see him play with Ronaldinho and make a fool out of the so called Galacticos. Larsson and Zlatan as fowards and then Ronaldinho as offensive midfielder, good stuff :D

brianfrance

Established Member
Yeah would be excellent trio; but what about Saviola & co ?
I hope to see Larsson play in the French League (why not PSG, Ljuboja-Pauleta-Larsson sounds good, or Marseille Flamini-Pedretti-Bamogo-Drogba-Larsson :mrgreen: )

Olofski

brianfrance said:
I hope to see Larsson play in the French League (why not PSG, Ljuboja-Pauleta-Larsson sounds good, or Marseille Flamini-Pedretti-Bamogo-Drogba-Larsson :mrgreen: )

I´ve saved Saviola a spot on the bench :D

Have there been any rumours in France regarding Larsson?

Sammer

Established Member
Any club big club in Europe has to interested in Ibrahimovic - he is pure class and, next to Rooney, the most exciting striker in my view in this tournament (although he hasn´t scored as much).

Mark

Established Member
I think it's been pretty much confirmed that Larsson is joining Barca after Euro 2004. I think Zlatan is going to Juve, but he and Larsson would have a great understanding with each other if he they were both to go to the same club.

Gooner_Milton

didn't his name pop up quite a bit for us in the past?

Something about Wenger going so far as to giving him a no. 9 shirt?

va_va_voom

He did have a trial one summer but it never came to anything, not sure why though. Have a feeling it was something about Wenger not liking his attitude - thought he was a bit above his station.

Gooner_Milton

Pity.

If he had a good attitude and we actually signed him, he would have displaced the likes of Wiltord and Kanu a long time ago.

Oh well.

brianfrance

Established Member
Olofski said:
brianfrance said:

I´ve saved Saviola a spot on the bench :D

Have there been any rumours in France regarding Larsson?
Yeah a rumour said PSG are interested by Larsson

IndoGunnerz

Didnt he refuses to do a trial in Arsenal saying that he's allready wellknown and there's no need to be tested ???

And Wenger says A'u revoir .... :D

Aussie

Established Member
IndoGunnerz said:
Didnt he refuses to do a trial in Arsenal saying that he's allready wellknown and there's no need to be tested ???

Well if that happened i dont want him at Arsenal

Milanista

Aussie said:
IndoGunnerz said:

Well if that happened i dont want him at Arsenal

Well I know that Arsenal wanted to sign Zlatan when he was playing for Malme but he wanted to go to Ajax cos' he was very young and did not want to go to a big team in the early stages of his career.I think that he would fit in very well in Arsenal next to Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom