Zlatan slams Arsenal's transfer policy

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by GoonerGurjit, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/03/1303704/arsenal-striker-bendtner-hits-back-at-ibrahimovic-junior-team-cl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... or-team-cl</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. N!

N! New Member

You tell the beak-nosed bastard Niklas.

3. Gunner4life09

Gunner4life09 New Member

Good to see Bendtner sticking up for Wenger and Arsenal.

Who the hell does Zlatan think he is mouthing off at Arsenal, what was he even doing talking about us. I like many believe that the gaffer should invest in some much needed experience and quality in positions like central midfield and the defence but calling us a "youth team" is not on...

4. qs

qs New Member Elite

Why the **** is Ibrahimovic talking about us anyway? I don't care what anyone says we are better than Inter anyway. Let him come to the Premiership and show how good he is. IMO he'd be no better than Berbatov at a top English side.

Oh and this ****ing youth team got to the Champions League semis. More than you can say for Inter.

5. A_Gooner_Matata

A_Gooner_Matata New Member

Nice one Nik! I couldn't give a **** if Zlatan has a point somewhere in there, it seems everyone is having a dig at these guys and it's nice to know that they're standing up for themselves and their team.

6. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

prick,how come everyone can have a go at us these days?

7. dyeruz

dyeruz New Member

Just been promoted, I need a pat on my ass! Ibra needs to calm his skin down, he seems intent on insulting Wenger and the club with such juvenile comments, he needs to stick to flat track bullying, and ditch the wand and cape...and stop his disappearing act against big clubs

8. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

Good on you Nicky.

9. lagos

lagos New Member Elite

You tell him Nick!

10. qs

qs New Member Elite

I wonder are Inter after one of our lot. Maybe this is the start of a Barca-esque media assault on a transfer target. Hope not.

11. Goonereagle

Goonereagle New Member

With the current transfer sagas going on, I'll admit it would be nice to be linked with the superstars, but I'm also very happy to players turn into superstars, whilst not bleeding the club dry.

I don't know why Zlatan wants to have a pop; maybe he wishes Arsenal would sign him. Zlatan himself is still potential in some respects, as he was hardly a superstar when he played Man United. If one of the "best players" was upfront for Inter over those two legs, Man U would have been knocked out, but Zlatan couldn't live up to his hype.

No-one wants to buy over-rated wannabes.

12. A_Gooner_Matata

A_Gooner_Matata New Member

*pats dyeruz on ass*

13. IBL

IBL New Member Elite

Go on Nicky, just went up in my estimation with that

14. dyeruz

dyeruz New Member

nice one *no homo*

15. NWgunner

NWgunner New Member

Good on Nik, he said exactly what I would've (regarding a junior team getting further in the CL than Inter). Zlatan's talking nonsense, I'd be interested to know why though.

16. dyeruz

dyeruz New Member

nice one *no homo*

17. tam1886

tam1886 New Member Elite

I've never really liked the ****muncher anyway, but for nothing in particular.

Looks like this has just given me the perfect reason.

18. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

Remember who his manager is. That should be all you need to know.

19. qs

qs New Member Elite

Good point.

20. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Bendtner pissing on Zlatan :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.