• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan slams Arsenal's transfer policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel varnsen

Established Member
this is ridiculous. whenever an "outsider" says the same things the vast majority of arsenal fans have been saying all year, everyone goes for said outsider's throat.

cognitive dissonance much people?

Unforgiven

Established Member
well done Bendtner for sticking up for the club, and it was wrong for Zlatan to say that. Most overrated player in the world anyway, same with Zlatan.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Who cares what this over rated prick thinks anyway. Just bitter that he messed his only chance to play for our club (in that little "heyday" we had in around 2000) and could hae played along side the likes of Bergkamp and Henry. Im thinking that since he wants to move from Inter to another club, he wanted to come here but knows that we dont spend Chelsea money on players and thus, blocked his coming to our club. Tough ****, never mind, least he's got his ego for company.

And we done for Niky B for defending the Club & Wenger.

asajoseph

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
this is ridiculous. whenever an "outsider" says the same things the vast majority of arsenal fans have been saying all year, everyone goes for said outsider's throat.

cognitive dissonance much people?

Well, when your mate calls your mum a fat ugly slapper, it's a bit different from when it's just some bloke you bump into in the street.

;)

banduan

Established Member
I can call the missus a bit of an airhead, but anyone else doing that gets a piece of my mind. And hopefully some tyre prints on his face.

atmosphere

Viking said:
fodbold_em_1992_stor_97249e.jpg

LEGEND.

Who was there when he scored?

Wish I was. Was a beaut anyway.
:lol:

Viking

Biggus said:
hujja said:
:lol: at the Sweden-Denmark handbags.

It's pathetic, if Tam can get on with all the Paddy's why can't you two get on?

Get on. :x I say.
You're underestimating the deep-seated hatred between the mighty nation of Denmark and it's * little-brother Sweden, that ran away from home some centuries ago. The ****s.

Klaus Daimler said:
Vikes said:
And you got your facts wrong - Olsen scored for 1-0. And there was no deflection.
He probably cheated though. Danish people do that kind of stuff.
Well at least we don't have ****ing 30-feet poles up our asses!

ivansen

I'd just like to add that from a norwegian point of view, I couldn't be bothered to referee. Oil. Tihii

I'd probably miss a few penalties as well, so they're better off.

entropy13

Established Member
Isn't Scandinavia supposed to be all about peace, high level of living, neutrality, welfare, common good? XD

entropy13

Established Member
Viking said:
entropy13 said:
Viking said:
Tam's Scottish?

The avatar's a giveaway Viking. ;)
A blue background with a white cross? Pff, can mean anything.

It's the flag of St. Andrew...although I agree it MIGHT mean anything. Red cross in white bg can pertain to both England and the city of Milan.

But there's not much else you think of when you see blue with white cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom