• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan slams Arsenal's transfer policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
Viking said:
Well now I am thoroughly confused.

:lol: Just gving a bit of support for the Scots. Unfortunately, we colonial types aren't purebreds like you guys, so I have to give some of my mongrelish backing to the nation that some of my forefathers ran away from ;)

Viking

outlaw_member said:
Viking said:
Doesn't that just showcase his failure to prove himself?

Not really, because an average of 10 sporadic games over the course of a season is not enough to judge a player on. If you want an accurate assessment of a player, you have to view both their domestic and European games. The majority of his critics only view the European games, or should I say, games against English opposition, and decide that such a small amount of data is enough to guage an accurate opinion of said player, when in fact you can't.

A bit late in getting around to replying, but you'll probably live ;)

Your assumption that I judge Zlatan's ability on 10 games is wrong. There's no doubt he is an immensely talented player, but I have questioned his ability to take the last step, when it really matters. Since his national team is pure **** on a stick, one of the places he really has that chance (apart from the biggest matches in Italy) is the Champions League, where he has failed to do so. Arguing that his team has also let him down is fair enough, because that's also a factor. However we have often seen truly great players shining even though their team is mediocre. A good example of this is Henry in 05/06 - not exactly the most spectacular Arsenal side, yet he still stepped it up in the CL, especially against Madrid.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
asterix-et-les-vikings.jpg

GaelForce22

Established Member
Sorry Viking but Swedish Girls > Danish Girls
And Freddie > John Jensen & Nic Bendtner.
A_Gooner_Matata said:
Do the Scots and Irish hate each other?
Not as much as they hate the English.

Viking

GaelForce22 said:

Freddie dyed his hair red though, and red's the color of the Danish national flag, making him more Danish than Swedish. Also, Swedish girls are hid up in the ****ing snowy mountains, while the Danish are easily accessible!

And John Jensen was the reason we got Wenger!

ivansen

Viking said:
GaelForce22 said:

Freddie dyed his hair red though, and red's the color of the Danish national flag, making him more Danish than Swedish. Also, Swedish girls are hid up in the f****g snowy mountains, while the Danish are easily accessible!

They don't have mountains in Sweden, they have slopes.

But that the danish girls are cheap I can vouch for.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
Viking said:
GaelForce22 said:

Freddie dyed his hair red though, and red's the color of the Danish national flag, making him more Danish than Swedish. Also, Swedish girls are hid up in the f****g snowy mountains, while the Danish are easily accessible!

:lol: Brilliant post

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Biggus said:
hujja said:
:lol: at the Sweden-Denmark handbags.

It's pathetic, if Tam can get on with all the Paddy's why can't you two get on?

Get on. :x I say.
It's a little bit too late for that Biggus. You have no idea how many of my countrymen who died at the hands of Viking's serial-killing-and-also-puppy-hating ancestors at the Scanian war. They were all like: "Scania belongs to us because we took it! We're gonna turn you all into slaves and work you to death in our danish pastry mines if you don't do as we say!" And all swedes were: "But it's ours! Really! Look - it's a part of the continent! You're just a nation of small isles tied together by crappy bridges! You can't own land!" To which the danes, probably driven by some weird retardness in their genes caused by generations of inbreeding, responded by going absolutely mental (really, we're talking Joey Barton-loses-his-bottle-at-a-family-gathering-mental here) and killing stuff all around them. We've been angry at them for 330 years now for doing that. This saturday is all about redemption.

Viking said:
Klaus Daimler said:
Vikes said:
And you got your facts wrong - Olsen scored for 1-0. And there was no deflection.
He probably cheated though. Danish people do that kind of stuff.
Well at least we don't have f****g 30-feet poles up our asses!
Oh no you didn't...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom