Zlatan slams Arsenal's transfer policy

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by GoonerGurjit, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viking

Viking New Member

And we're just looking to repeat the Stockholm Bloodbath. Also, Sweden (and England too, but that's much earlier) was under Danish rule as early as 1397, so it's obviously ours by right of being awesomesauce.

2. A_Gooner_Matata

A_Gooner_Matata New Member

We can have the flags up there and the lyrics to the national anthems and pictures of Miss Sweden and Miss Denmark (which will determine who we support) and we can all dress up and have traditional Scandinavian cuisine. That's something worth fighting for.

3. Viking

Viking New Member

Yeah, right up until the big bad mods close the topic. I'm surprised they haven't reacted to this one yet!

4. A_Gooner_Matata

A_Gooner_Matata New Member

:evil:

5. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

You should have that embroidered on your flag. "Denmark - Assholes since 1397 and counting".

I know, right? They're like Norway and Finland - always dipping their nose where it doesn't belong (yes, feel free to interpret that in a sexual way).

6. ivansen

ivansen New Member

Are you refering to our peace-keeping/building diplomatic achievements? Or the "dipping" of drills in the north sea? :mrgreen:

7. Viking

Viking New Member

'Denmark - Being dicks for over a millennium' - Sounds better, and it's also true!
    Exactly.

8. Klaus Daimler

Well, that. And the fact that you're clubbing baby seals in the streets.

9. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Klaus looks like Viking! :lol:

10. ivansen

ivansen New Member

Watch it or we'll buy your country!!

11. Klaus Daimler

You can't afford it any more! That's one of the disadvantages of stashing up on oil for decades without letting anyone else have any while the world is hit by recession. :)

12. True Gooner

True Gooner New Member Elite

Don't you guys just love summer? :lol:

13. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

I never said that you only watched 10 games. I said the majority of his critics have only viewed that amount. :wink:

Your only comparing him to arguably the greatest player of the last decade. :wink:

14. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

:thumbup

15. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Okay you lot, you've had your fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.