• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zvjezdan Misimović

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Re: Wolfsburg's Zvjezdan Misimovic

kamikaze80 said:
i love when we kill players, because you can only kill a player with a better player.

Which is exactly why the kill statement is so god damn annoying. "I dont want to improve the team so x can play some footy" :evil:

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

It's not entirely accurate though. It's true to some degree that you do kill or push players away if you never give them opportunities. It's always easy to argue that the best player available always should play but in reality it's not that simple. You'd regret it for a life time if you lost out on a young Leo Messi just because he never got the opportunities to develop into the first team, for example. Player development, just like success in the longer term, requires a good mixture of long-term thinking and pragmatism, which is something too few are blessed with today - clubs and managers alike.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

I don't think he is the right choice for our club though. For instance, there are plenty of good AMs around with better qualities than him imo.

If you want to kill a better, make sure you make it worthwhile

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Midfield creativity is not a problem in this team. Goalkeeping is, A lack of midfield battler to cover Song is a problem. Good player but not needed here.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom