• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

It's a disgrace yeah. But I think it's even more moronic how the English FA aren't putting any genuine money back into the game for grass roots football.

You run the worlds biggest football leagues, get the most amount of money through deals, and not one of these ****ing ****** thought it would be a good idea to stand up and suggest we could make English football better by investing in it.

Throw money at average managers to lead the England team, pay these ****s stupid money during friendlies and then blame Johnny Foreigner for taking players like Fabian Delph's first team spot. It's sad how clowntown teams like Sp*rs do more for communities and football than the FA do.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Real Madrid to offer Newcastle loan players to seal Moussa Sissoko deal

Newcastle United are expecting Real Madrid to make a formal bid for Moussa Sissoko and resigned to his departure, hope a deal can be pushed through swiftly.

Sissoko’s replacement has already been lined up, with Mohamed Diamé, the Senegal midfielder, undergoing a medical on Tyneside on Tuesday before a £4.5m move from Hull City after Newcastle activated a release clause in his contract.

The £35m price tag on Sissoko may slow things down but it appears Madrid may offer the Championship club two young players, most probably Mariano Diaz and Marcos Llorente, on season-long loans in order to make a deal more attractive. Real are aware Sissoko – who is back training with Newcastle – is also being tracked by Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Everton, West Bromwich and Crystal Palace but understand the player has set his heart on a switch to Spain.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/02/real-madrid-newcastle-moussa-sissoko-diame-clark

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Real Madrid to offer Newcastle loan players to seal Moussa Sissoko deal

Newcastle United are expecting Real Madrid to make a formal bid for Moussa Sissoko and resigned to his departure, hope a deal can be pushed through swiftly.

Sissoko’s replacement has already been lined up, with Mohamed Diamé, the Senegal midfielder, undergoing a medical on Tyneside on Tuesday before a £4.5m move from Hull City after Newcastle activated a release clause in his contract.

The £35m price tag on Sissoko may slow things down but it appears Madrid may offer the Championship club two young players, most probably Mariano Diaz and Marcos Llorente, on season-long loans in order to make a deal more attractive. Real are aware Sissoko – who is back training with Newcastle – is also being tracked by Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Everton, West Bromwich and Crystal Palace but understand the player has set his heart on a switch to Spain.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/02/real-madrid-newcastle-moussa-sissoko-diame-clark
madness.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"Tottenham have every intention of enlisting the services of attacking midfielder Rafa Silva . According to the London Evening Standard, the Sp**s have made an offer of 12 million euros to convince Braga to drop the player.

The Portuguese international is also in the viewfinder of FC Porto and Zenith St. Petersburg."

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Official word from the club is that they don't want to let him go.

They're paying half the higuain fee now and half next season apparently. I guess it's feasible for them to keep Pogba for one more season and make a serious run at the CL
This alone would be worth the aggro Mourinho and Utd would be subjected too.

By us.

Jack the lad

Lol at leicester handing out 100k to everyone and his dog. Vardy,mahrez,Schmeichel,Drinkwater :D These clowns will never do anything noteworthy again.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lol at leicester handing out 100k to everyone and his dog. Vardy,mahrez,Schmeichel,Drinkwater :D These clowns will never do anything noteworthy again.

LOL when it comes to wages we live in a conservatory, mate. Throwing stones is not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom