• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaywood Mac

we havent lost a single game in whats definetly our worst month of the season, when you play football you first try not to lose.
we are rotating the team we are missing our most important player, yet we look like topping our CL group and we didnt lose against Sp**s or united.
i would say it is a good month for us, a very good one, we can build on this.
We look like finishing 2nd not first.

N

NotAUserName

I don't get it either. Receive the ball and move it forward, that's what someone playing alongside Coquelin should be doing. Someone posted a stat that Ramsey to Mustafi was the highest passing combo. That simply wouldn't happen if it was Cazorla next to Coquelin. I wouldn't say he had a bad game, he just didn't do what someone playing there should do in my opinion, and that to me is always the problem with him.

WrM5N51.png

How many forward passes do you see there? Hardly any, and a decent number of them are failed attempts.
MY4rC0Q.png

carlito'sway

Established Member
Completely changed my mind on the Jack loan these last few weeks. The midfield combinations are hard to watch without Santi... Its like a mid-table center mid. **** knows whats going on with Xhaka.

Actually, I am having second thoughts about this as well. We are dire in CM and we are playing like a team w/out a game plan or identity. Jack could have been handy the last few weeks while Santi is out.

cannonade

Established Member
Mystified at Wenger's team selection regarding Ramsey and Alexis. Shift our best attacking player Alexis wide right--where he never plays--and away from the position that he's been playing well in, in order to go back to donkey football? Play Ramsey as a CM, when he still isn't match sharp, and hasn't done anything yet this season to show he can play there adequately?
Why not Iwobi Özil Walcott with Alexis leading the line? It's been working, why change it?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Dear God, that first half was so dreadful.

I just cannot understand how the hell is Coquelin still getting games when he is absolute poverty in our midfield. Ramsey was quite energetic in second half but he is nowhere near the level you would expect from someone claiming to want to be a CM dynamo. His close control and slowing the game down is quite bad.

Özil is in one of his worst periods for a long time and I really hope Sanchez didn't suffer any tear or whatnot, because he was barely walking in last 15 minutes.

Overall it was a very weird game, with many of our players seemingly confused and not knowing how to deal with the intense pressing in first half.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Actually, I am having second thoughts about this as well. We are dire in CM and we are playing like a team w/out a game plan or identity. Jack could have been handy the last few weeks while Santi is out.
Don't think he has a recall clause.

Xhaka didn't play well when he came on either. Wenger was furious when he passed left into danger and ignored the two players unmarked on the wide right.

Wenger's clearly not happy with Xhaka, maybe what he's seen in training, all of which means we're stuffed without Santi.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Don't think he has a recall clause.

Xhaka didn't play well when he came on either. Wenger was furious when he passed left into danger and ignored the two players unmarked on the wide right.

Wenger's clearly not happy with Xhaka, maybe what he's seen in training, all of which means we're stuffed without Santi.

He seems to be in the doghouse lately.

Polar Bear

Awful yet again, very disappointing display. Very upset that we are gonna finish 2nd again, same old same old, nothing ever changes, dejavu. We know whats gonna happen.. Barecelona as always, 2nd leg away, rinse and repeat.

Its very clear to me now that Wenger does not fancy Xhaxa, there is no getting round it, he doesn't like him. for what reasons I am unsure, but ****tttt what a waste of money, won't play him. Wenger will start with Cech or Ospina along side Coq in midfield before he will start with Xhaxa is seems...

Last edited:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
There's ZERO creativity in this team - nothing, nada zilch. And Mustafi needs to stop committing himself to challenges that he can't win.

Somebody's going to beat us soon because we can't keep on being so lucky. There's no flow to the team and it stems from having nothing in midfield.

PSG made us look like Hull City FC at times.

The manager has a big job on his hands & I'm seriously wondering if he's up to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom