• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So it's either gonna be Porto, Benfica, Bayern, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Madrid or Sevilla for us... bring it on!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think Aubameyang has pretty much secured his summer move to Real as well.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Benfica
Bayern
Leverkussen
Real
Porto
Sevilla

But who are we kidding, my money is on Real.

When's the draw?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Benfica
Bayern
Leverkusen
Madrid
Porto
Sevilla

If we finished second:

Napoli
Barcelona
Atletico
Monaco
Dortmund
Juventus

**** sake.

Bring them on!

Hoping for exciting two games in final 16. Would be very interesting to see our squad compete against Madrid or München!

Oh_Snap

Ronaldo walks away while all the other players congratulate each other and clap the fans.

It's actually a "thing" in the Bernabeu not to celebrate with the fans. In one of Özils first games there he wanted to do it but was pulled away by his teammates like "uh-uh-uh we don't do that here". Says all about that club.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
So,Real finished second.Their defence is quite **** for CL standards,but still they can score more goals than opponent on their day.We don't want them.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom