• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Axel_Gunner

I really dont care who we get, we can beat them!

We CAN beat Real or Bayern - maybe with some luck - it is possible,
but WHY should we play them now that we finally manage to top the group?

Why do so many guys wish us a big opponent for next round?

We can play ****ing Leverkusen - lets just do this and look for a really good team next round instead of provoke an early quit as every year.....

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

We can play ****ing Leverkusen - lets just do this and look for a really good team next round instead of provoke an early quit as every year.....

I'm not wishing we get them, just saying I'd rather them than Barca. I want the weakest team possible but if we get the toughest, so be it. We won our group, and that guarantees we cant get Barca, can't ask for any more than that.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
D9XqBlC.jpg
Best 3 teams are our 3 most likely teams :eek:ops:

Anything other than Real or Bayern. Would love us to go to the quarter finals for once and possibly have a good run in this CL. Hope we draw one of the portuguese side.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

How is it that we have more or less a chance of having to face off against a club?

In other words, how is it that we don't have an equal chance of drawing any one of those teams?
They have different possibilities, like for example Real can't draw Atletico and Barcelona. That affects our chances of getting them as well, because they have a higher chance of getting us.

nick gould

Benfica
Bayern
Leverkusen
Madrid
Porto
Sevilla

If we finished second:

Napoli
Barcelona
Atletico
Monaco
Dortmund
Juventus

**** sake.
That's the reason why PSG and Real Madrid chose to finish second. It works out even better for real because they can't face Barca or Athletico Madrid or Dortmund for that matter. It's a safe passage for them to the last 8.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Yes, what we say has any bearing on who we draw.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Manchester City's opponents could be one of: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Monaco, Napoli

Incredible draw for them

Think they could lose all of those games, apart from probably Napoli. You've got the last three CL runners up there and the hottest team in Europe with Monaco right now.

That City team is pretty average imo, the fact Pep is already gone back on his word and returned to Yaya shows they're a way off his last two teams.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That's the reason why PSG and Real Madrid chose to finish second. It works out even better for real because they can't face Barca or Athletico Madrid or Dortmund for that matter. It's a safe passage for them to the last 8.

Bullocks.

Real and PSG did not choose to finish 2nd. They were both going for the win. Emery is now under tremendous pressure in paris, yesterday was a humiliation. And Zizou put out a very strong team, it's just that Dortmund is not a team that is easily beaten. Not this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
All the teams in Europe are pretty average. Barca and Real have rubbish managers, not sure Barcelona are even an exceptional bunch of players anymore, all the English teams are ****, PSG are French, Dortmund have a crap defense.

It'll be between Real, Barca or Bayern.

You guys were hyping up PSG and Emery during the summer and how they were going to thrash Arsenal. Ok.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You're wrong. They're very good.

I mean they're not good like some top teams in Europe,someone also wrote they're on level with Barca,Real,Atletico and Bayern.No chance.They have quite bad defence and if teams have solid defence they won't have problems with Dortmund.Remember what happend with them last season with Liverpool.High quality teams can't allow that.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom