• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

carlito'sway

Established Member
All the teams in Europe are pretty average. Barca and Real have rubbish managers, not sure Barcelona are even an exceptional bunch of players anymore, all the English teams are ****, PSG are French, Dortmund have a crap defense.

It'll be between Real, Barca or Bayern.

You guys were hyping up PSG and Emery during the summer and how they were going to thrash Arsenal. Ok.

That is homerism at its best here. PSG was better than Arsenal both games and we were lucky not to lose any of them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know how stupid it is but I've woken up really wanting Real or Bayern, they're the weakest they've been for years.

After years of ****ting the bed in Europe, beating one of those ****ing group of smarmy ****s would probably feel like blowing up the Death Star singlehandedly, I might genuinely die from the amount of schadenfreude in revelling in those ****s demise.

Let's see Neuer fist bump Muller like the self fellating ubermensch he thinks he is after Mustafi and Kos shut them out and Özil and Alexis open up that gash back line like the Tesco value can of chopped tomatoes it really is.

**** it I want Bayern, I want us to rub our collective ball sack in Robert Durantski's face. I mean really, is there more of a ***** move than joining your biggest rivals on a free transfer? They didn't even bother bidding him for him, he came crawling on his knees to them like the metaphorical crack hoe he really is. It's not like they really needed him, they were winning CL's with Mandzukic ffs, the footballing equivalent of a haemorrhoid.

But no, he goes and joins Pep's tactically and intellectually superior footballing experience, even though it looked and smelt awfully like any other grubby super team buying world class players and sticking them on the bench, it didn't stop footballing hipster journalists the world over from wanking themselves into comas.

Also **** Xabi Alonso too, he should have come here instead of Real. We had to suffer through half a decade of Alex Song and Baconface winning title after title. **** you Bayern and your smug tweets you Bavarian ****s.

I guess Benfica would be good as well though.

Vibra

Established Member
I know how stupid it is but I've woken up really wanting Real or Bayern, they're the weakest they've been for years.

After years of ****ting the bed in Europe, beating one of those ****ing group of smarmy ****s would probably feel like blowing up the Death Star singlehandedly, I might genuinely die from the amount of schadenfreude in revelling in those ****s demise.

Let's see Neuer fist bump Muller like the self fellating ubermensch he thinks he is after Mustafi and Kos shut them out and Özil and Alexis open up that gash back line like the Tesco value can of chopped tomatoes it really is.

**** it I want Bayern, I want us to rub our collective ball sack in Robert Durantski's face. I mean really, is there more of a ***** move than joining your biggest rivals on a free transfer? They didn't even bother bidding him for him, he came crawling on his knees to them like the metaphorical crack hoe he really is. It's not like they really needed him, they were winning CL's with Mandzukic ffs, the footballing equivalent of a haemorrhoid.

But no, he goes and joins Pep's tactically and intellectually superior footballing experience, even though it looked and smelt awfully like any other grubby super team buying world class players and sticking them on the bench, it didn't stop footballing hipster journalists the world over from wanking themselves into comas.

Also **** Xabi Alonso too, he should have come here instead of Real. We had to suffer through half a decade of Alex Song and Baconface winning title after title. **** you Bayern and your smug tweets you Bavarian ****s.

I guess Benfica would be good as well though.

I share a lot of your views but look at how Real won it last year, their road to the final was Roma, Wolfsburg and Man City. Even we could fluke our way through that

And they also came first ahead of PSG in their group. This can only mean we're guaranteed to make it to the final and then bottle it. Sounds pretty good

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
All the teams in Europe are pretty average. Barca and Real have rubbish managers, not sure Barcelona are even an exceptional bunch of players anymore, all the English teams are ****, PSG are French, Dortmund have a crap defense.

Ya, I was gonna say this is maybe the season for one of the underdogs to lift the CL trophy. Arsenal, Atletico or Dortmund winning it would give this tiresome competition some sparkle back.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
To win the Cl you have to beat the best but FFS, lets get a break in the R16 draw. Give me Benfica or Porto.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
True, it's going to be pretty close but it's our best chance in years.

Would be great if we won vs Hull, to regain some sort of confidence, though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I don't think his personality suits the club and its personnel. That being said, I don't think we'll get past them.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom