• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Some sloppy passing from our man from Drammen today. Especially bad was playing the ball across straight to a Sp**s player.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Heard it mentioned on the ArsenalVision podcast that some were speculating he was actually concussed from the impact early on in the game.

Some weird uncharacteristic possession giveaways I der no pressure etc. Is a possibility but we'll probs never know

jaystewart

He wasn't particularly involved before the collision either. We spent most the game defending deep and trying to break and it doesn't suit him. We pinned them in their box briefly in the second half and he looked a bit more himself i.e doing intricate stuff in small spaces alongside Saka.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not a good performance. He had an off day, it can happen. He has been carrying the team for so long, good to see we could still win with him being out of sorts.

Vibra

Established Member
Surely this should have been a ground pass, made it a lot tougher than it could have been for Benjamin

1714661424743.png

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Surely this should have been a ground pass, made it a lot tougher than it could have been for Benjamin

That ball had to be in the air given the angle of White's run

1714701359059.png

I've overlaid the image of Ødegaard's pass and where Cucurella was at the time of the pass with the place White received the ball and Cucurella is directly in the path, the pass would have been intercepted if it was on the ground.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

As accurate as Özil was, he ****ing always put the ball in the air for safety. Cesc was in a league of his own in low killer passes

Yeah that's cool but why are you bringing up a random play from a game that was well over a week ago now? It would've made sense if you posted this in the immediate days that followed the Chelsea game but why now? Lol sorry man it's just odd I'm not trying to be rude :lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Should win PL player of the season if we win the title. Another great performance but that's just the standard for him now

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Should've had 2-3 assists in the opening 20 minutes. Just a brilliant player fully embracing his ability to dictate matches. Some of what he does is actually jaw dropping. I cannot wait for it to be rewarded with silverware.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
He is the most pivotal player in our team & if he would get injured, our level would drop massively. We need to get someone in the summer who could come in & perform at a similar level & has same qualities as him.

Viera ain't it. ESR I'm not sure either. Not many players like Ode tbh, but we must find someone.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is the most pivotal player in our team & if he would get injured, our level would drop massively. We need to get someone in the summer who could come in & perform at a similar level & has same qualities as him.

Viera ain't it. ESR I'm not sure either. Not many players like Ode tbh, but we must find someone.
This is my biggest fear for the summer. Arsenal not realising how dependent we are on him and him getting injured next season and our season just falls away

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom