• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 19

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We have a better GK, CBs, FBs, CM, we have Özil and Alexis yet we're behind a team (Liverpool) with maybe one standout player and a host of good to very good players.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Haven't watched any of today's games but I heard De Bruyne had a bad game.

Can't believe a no10 had a bad game when the rest of his team struggled. They should sell him.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Been watching united recently as well.

Won't be long before we're looking backwards rather than forwards. Hate to agree with that **** Mourinho but he was right when he said they couldn't stay this unlucky for ever.

amirkat

Established Member
We have a better GK, CBs, FBs, CM, we have Özil and Alexis yet we're behind a team (Liverpool) with maybe one standout player and a host of good to very good players.

You can literally do this with all the top 6 teams and you have stop yourself from bashing your head in.

We are underachieving to comedic levels.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Wenger is a good manager but he's not great anymore. Klopp is better.

This is where Makingtrax's argument about squad cost falls down. You can clearly see that we have a better team and squad than Liverpool yet they are overperforming and we are performing probably at the minimum level I would expect.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You can literally do this with all the top 6 teams and you have stop yourself from bashing your head in.

We are underachieving to comedic levels.
People starting to realise that Wenger is done.

I guess we had to assemble a title challenging squad then fail to challenge for a lot of people to realise. Wenger can't hide behind his less resources argument anymore.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Think the thing to do is accept we ain't winning anything major until Wenger's gone. I've made my peace with it. At least the current feels like it's capable of entertaining unlike the last 5 or so years.
Can't believe I'm agreeing with Rich.

2017 needs to come fast! But yeah, make your peace. Wenger isn't winning anything major for us. The sooner you accept that the better.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We would walk the league with Klopp as manager. Liverpools defence is tatters and they still keep more clean sheets than us.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Their team is utter bollocks in every position. It's entirely due to the manager.
Bro, even for you that's nonsense. They've got some excellent footballers but I'll give you this that their manager is extracting the most out of them and has fashioned an excellent TEAM.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wenger in August: " We have good squad and can win the title "

Wenger in November ( Arsenal 7 points behind leaders ) : " There is still a lot to play for,most teams will drop points until the end of the year "

Wenger in January ( Arsenal lost two big matches and they are 8 points behind leaders ) : " We live in the world where we have four competitions to play and it's hard to win every game.We're still in the title race and in CL.

Wenger in April ( Arsenal are 10 points behind leaders and out of all competitions ) : " We try everything to be in top 4 and to play CL next season "

Wenger in May ( end of the season,Arsenal finished 4-th) : " Next season we'll be better,we finished season on high note "

Happy New year to everyone !

redanddread

I think we underestimate some of Liverpool's team but I admit that the sum's greater then the parts - fair play to Klopp.

redanddread

Wenger in August: " We have good squad and can win the title "

Wenger in November ( Arsenal 7 points behind leaders ) : " There is still a lot to play for,most teams will drop points until the end of the year "

Wenger in January ( Arsenal lost two big matches and they are 8 points behind leaders ) : " We live in the world where we have four competitions to play and it's hard to win every game.We're still in the title race and in CL.

Wenger in April ( Arsenal are 10 points behind leaders and out of all competitions ) : " We try everything to be in top 4 and to play CL next season "

Wenger in May ( end of the season,Arsenal finished 4-th) : " Next season we'll be better,we finished season on high note "

Happy New year to everyone !
haha......too true bro...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One thing that impressed me about Klopp today, was how his team managed the game.

Weathered the City pressure with a good shape, that cut off City when they reached the danger zones.

To be fair to City, they are at sixes and sevens at the moment. Pep has a lot of work to do, in building his squad.

Still too one dimensional a manager to me, and will certainly be found out down the line, unless he adds more to his game. But most definitely the best chance for Liverpool to win the league in many a year.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom