• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 19

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We should look at United and Sp**s, not Chelsea. Chelsea are out of our league atm.

Speaking about the games and subsequent points up to Chelsea mate.

I've conceded to myself, that despite some miracle, we wont be catching them in the form they are in.

Call me crazy, but we should try and make a good fist of it in the CL, and focus on second/third.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Top 6 look pretty clear at the moment.But apart from Chelsea and Liverpool,it's hard to tell which teams will go to top 4 at the end.Your predictions ?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Kane and Alli are top players though, hard to argue against that.

Very good players for sure, top players, not convinced yet. In CL, they have been anonymous.
Sp**s as a whole is playing well though. Poch is doing a good job.

FreakySami

It feels like games are fixed when Mike Dean is officiating. Every time he referees Sp**s they get penalties and red cards to their opponents. This also applies to manu as well. He also does the bit against us. Always the same.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was pretty damn good under Rodgers as well .
He was. The impression I've got from people here is that Coutinho is over rated because he scores screamers. His play has always been good and the goals are a cherry on top and not a stick to beat him with.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He was. The impression I've got from people here is that Coutinho is over rated because he scores screamers. His play has always been good and the goals are a cherry on top and not a stick to beat him with.

Ah he had a habit of vanishing a lot I think. Steadily improved though.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom