• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It just seems some players are not fighting for the Club but for their father figure Wenger. And they're doing a lousy job because they know whatever the outcome they won't see any reprecusions from Wenger.

They can all FVCK OFF if they think Wenger is above the Club.

blaze_of_glory

The guardian reporting that Bellerin would consider a move to barca if Wenger was to leave at end of the season. Not sure what to make of this, but all these reports of players possibly leaving if Wenger does are not very reassuring. The club is supposed to be bigger than the manager.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...arcelona-move-if-Arsène-wenger-leaves-arsenal
There is nothing in that article other than old quotes by Özil... which the writer somehow extends to Bellerin..? What?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The guardian reporting that Bellerin would consider a move to barca if Wenger was to leave at end of the season.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...arcelona-move-if-Arsène-wenger-leaves-arsenal

I really hope so but surely Barcelona aren't stupid enough to let us "Alex Song" them again.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's been underwhelming this season. He can only rely on his ridiculous athleticism for so long, needs to develop in other areas. Still a fantastic prospect though.

Somewhat scary how a lot of your players seem to be manager first, Arsenal second. Shows a real lack of passion for the people paying their wages every week. It's all part of this cult of Wenger.

Gervais

Established Member
If a player is playing for Arsenal solely because Wenger manages the team, they need to be sold as soon as the transfer window opens. ****ing wankers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When Bellerin made his statement after signing, the main part of that statement was about Wenger, not Arsenal.

It's Arsène FC for the elite plater. Don't blame the manager or player, look at the reasons behind it, Arsenal have no history and are a work in progress.

STYLEZ

Nonsense if you ask me his said countless times "if I wanted to play for Barcelona I would stayed there" what more do we want from him.

It's all paper talk...

Even if Wenger does leave these players are contracted to the club and can't just leave cause the old sensei has had it on his toes of course they'll wait and see who comes in before making any demand to go on a transfer list.

We got a top coach I'd think we'll be alright we get somebody like Eddie Howe then I'd be worried.

I'm not even to sure Wenger will leave now it's all hot air after the Bayern game if he beats Liverpool, puts a good run together and wins the FA Cup let's face it his going nowhere and will resign a deal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People seriously think the name Arsenal is enough to attract/keep elite players, what planet have people been living on? Look at Liverpool.

Alexis, Özil, Koscielny, Ramsey, Bellerin, etc are all only here because of Wenger and they're likely to question their futures should he leave. They're loyal to Wenger first and foremost. What does the name "Arsenal" mean to Alexis a guy from Chile? Absolutely **** all, he's here because we paid Barca what they wanted and he was convinced by Wenger to come here. He wasn't itching to come here because he thought Arsenal were this massive club.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He's been underwhelming this season. He can only rely on his ridiculous athleticism for so long, needs to develop in other areas. Still a fantastic prospect though.

Somewhat scary how a lot of your players seem to be manager first, Arsenal second. Shows a real lack of passion for the people paying their wages every week. It's all part of this cult of Wenger.

He's only been underwhelming after his injury, where the team as a whole has been ****. He was utterly superb before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom