• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

it has been 3 days since the meeting...how come no one know what actually happened?
If he's staying they'll be working on a new contract. If he's leaving they'll be working on the transfer and his new contract and that will take even longer.

All the information we get from the media are based on leaks of information so if the people in this meeting behave themselves we'll never find out what actually happened.

Arsenal are one club whose transfer business is very quiet until things get to an advanced stage. Fingers crossed.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I can't see it personally. Benzema will only be 30 next summer, still at least two years left at the top.

I want Mbappe to move this window otherwise all these rumours and BS will continue every summer until he moves.
If he has another season where he builds on this one then we'll be out of the running.

There's shades of Hazard in this, we tried to sign him the year before he exploded in Ligue 1 then couldn't afford him the next summer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If he has another season where he builds on this one then we'll be out of the running.

There's shades of Hazard in this, we tried to sign him the year before he exploded in Ligue 1 then couldn't afford him the next summer.

2945.jpg

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

so you don't think we're going to win the League next year then?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

so you don't think we're going to win the League next year then?
:lol::lol:

I'll answer this seriously though. We look so good with the 343 and steamrolled our bogey teams and some top sides with that formation but I can never trust this team to be consistent for a whole season. Some new weakness will pop up.

At this stage with two weeks to go before pre season I would already write off our summer window as a failure but this time we only need one more starter and that's a striker. The CM and possible CB can come later in the window but I think we need our CF to be ready to go for the first game of the season. If that happens then I'll start to think about a title challenge.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
:lol::lol:

I'll answer this seriously though. We look so good with the 343 and steamrolled our bogey teams and some top sides with that formation but I can never trust this team to be consistent for a whole season. Some new weakness will pop up.

At this stage with two weeks to go before pre season I would already write off our summer window as a failure but this time we only need one more starter and that's a striker. The CM and possible CB can come later in the window but I think we need our CF to be ready to go for the first game of the season. If that happens then I'll start to think about a title challenge.

I also think the CM signing is as important as the CF one.
It's not because Ramsey has been good for the last 3/4 games that we have to forget how a mess our midfield was.

It's obvious now we can't rely on Ramsey. Of course when he's in his best form he's a great player. But for the past 3 years he hasn't been able to perform for more than a month/year.

We need to find a new CM that is as good as Ramsey's whhen he's in his best form but who can also perform for a whole season. And who isn't injury prone.

Saosin

I also think the CM signing is as important as the CF one.
It's not because Ramsey has been good for the last 3/4 games that we have to forget how a mess our midfield was.

It's obvious now we can't rely on Ramsey. Of course when he's in his best form he's a great player. But for the past 3 years he hasn't been able to perform for more than a month/year.

We need to find a new CM that is as good as Ramsey's whhen he's in his best form but who can also perform for a whole season. And who isn't injury prone.

I kind of agree that CF is the time sensitive issue though. We're bringing in a world class starter supposedly, I'd like them to have the summer to gel etc.

With the CM yes we need one, but we could quite happily rely on Xhaka Ramsey pairing to begin with and slowly introduce the CM.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I kind of agree that CF is the time sensitive issue though. We're bringing in a world class starter supposedly, I'd like them to have the summer to gel etc.

With the CM yes we need one, but we could quite happily rely on Xhaka Ramsey pairing to begin with and slowly introduce the CM.

Personally don't think we'll sign another CM unless Wilshere is sold. And even if we did sign one I don't believe he'd be a world beater like your Naby Keita's etc.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Now that Dan Burgess has joined pretty sure Mbappe will be chomping at the bit to sign .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom