• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

If we are buying Lemar and attacker I dont think we will sign a midfielder, think we d have to sell one or two of them first

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know club use fax machines still apparently but you know execs don't need to be in same room as player to sign them....

Thats the point. Their presence in that tournament has nothing to do with whether we'll sign star players or not.

pbLqP6H.jpg

I think Law and the new contract guy are trying to get deal done at u-21.

At least we know they are not working on something more important like Mbappé or Lemar.

We will finish this u-21 business and then move on to other targets.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Elneny is one of the only players in our squad who does every single simple thing well. Also has a massive engine, if you're going to get rid of anyone then it has to be coquelin ffs.

Yeah Coquelin is not even a footballer. Trash can. Ideally we get rid of both Elneny and Coquelin and sign some top class player!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Yeah Coquelin is not even a footballer. Trash can. Ideally we get rid of both Elneny and Coquelin and sign some top class player!

I don't get the hate about Coquelinho lmao.
ofc he's not top class, but I think he can be a solid option when he plays as a pure DM, protecting our back 4. As he did 2 seasons ago.

Idk why Wenger is asking him to play as a b2b. This role is clearly not suited for his qualities.
But The Coq as a pure DM isn't trash guys IMO.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Momo Elneny, Dat Guy Welbz and BFG all belong in a title winning squad. Not as starters, but to be there and do the job when called upon.

Elneniesta have never had a bad game for us, that's pretty impressive.

I don't get the hate about Coquelinho lmao.
ofc he's not top class, but I think he can be a solid option when he plays as a pure DM, protecting our back 4. As he did 2 seasons ago.

Idk why Wenger is asking him to play as a b2b. This role is clearly not suited for his qualities.
But The Coq as a pure DM isn't trash guys IMO.

We don't need pure DM. Not in 3-4-3 and not in 4-2-3-1 either.

Sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom