• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I'm already looking forward seeing Alexis riding us to the title. There won't be any transfers here, move along.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I think we're getting to the stage where this will end badly for us, whatever the outcome

He extends for a ridiculous wage or he sees out his contract because we make him or we give in and sell him to City

Only if he reduces his wage demands and agrees to go abroad will we at least get something out of it

Please go to PSG or Inter Alexis - you're not special for me anymore - in fact I'm bored with you and your demands
Do we actually know what his demands are though? There is no consistency of reporting. I'm getting fed up with it as it should be sorted now.

blaze_of_glory

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't see Sanchez leaving. Arsène got a proper kick up his ass this past season and we have already seen the effects in the transfer market and with staffing changes. I think they can get him to stay. When he comes back to play with Kolasinac, Lemar, and Lacazette, along with our contract offer, he'll have serious doubts about leaving.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This will pick up pace once he's back from holiday and integrated into the team.

Til then it'll be this agonising barrage of Chilean and Mirror articles.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Its clear he wants to leave, but we absolutely should not sell him, Suarez nearly won Liverpool the league a few weeks after wanting to leave. He can go next season on a free, in the meantime lets sign Lemar or Mahrez and this will be the summer where we are acting like a big club again.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, clear that he's pricing himself out of any deal if any of the figures are to be believed.

Imagine if he said "My friend, it's 400k for me to stay" and we said "Yes, no prob, Alexis!".

"No, no! My friend, my english is not so bueno. I meant 500k!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom