• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Personally I love it when people post foreign tweets without a translation.

The easy joke would be to point out the American, in American_Gooner and something-something imperialist pig, but this thread has been derailed enough.

At which point do we give up on this? Mahrez is thirsty AF to join us, even got his buddy journalist to say so.

Seems like he be a no-brainer as far as second choice goes, unless Wenger really sees Lemar as a viable CM option (doubt it, tho).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
At which point do we give up on this? Mahrez is thirsty AF to join us, even got his buddy journalist to say so.
I can see this going down to Deadline Day,might be a case where they're only willing to sanction a sale after the opening match of the season.
That's how you know it's Fake News.
The journalist who wrote it has been described as a bullshitter by quite a few french football fans on twitter, so who knows.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I can see this going down to Deadline Day,might be a case where they're only willing to sanction a sale after the opening match of the season.

The journalist who wrote it has been described as a bullshitter by quite a few french football fans on twitter, so who knows.

Would not call him a BSer per say.... He is well connected with North African footballers and has good insights. He is acting as Mahrez mouthpiece here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Would hate it for that to be true, specially with so many things up in the air, i.e. Sanchez, Özil and recruitment.

After the tour we really need to draw a line in this, either sell Sanchez or pull a Monaco and threathen to report PSG/City for unwarranted advances to keep everyone off of the player.

Then it's a matter of moving down the pecking order and seeing what sticks.

The closer we get to DD, the more I feel we'll see two bodies brought in, Lucas Perez/El Nenny style. Not bad options, but not near where we want to mount solid campaing.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would not call him a BSer per say.... He is well connected with North African footballers and has good insights. He is acting as Mahrez mouthpiece here.
Maybe not with Mahrez but they say he often tries to pass off his predictions as inside info.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Maybe not with Mahrez but they say he often tries to pass off his predictions as inside info.

He has no info and has very poor football knowledge tbf. He's embarrassing almost every day on "l'équipe 21" where he works as a pundit.

The only contact he has is with North African players. Like mahrez. But that's it.

He used to work for a video game channel where he was a clown. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm mostly on my phone on here and tweets don't translate. Good job I'm fluent in 12 languages otherwise there would be reports flying in.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom