• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrahork

You can’t recall loan players to the PL outside the transfer window, possibly with the exception of during a GK injury crisis.
The question would be if to be done by the end of this month. Hopefully not required and Eddie continues to prove the doubters wrong. He needs this run and balo needs his time as the main man in Reims.

There is also the possibility we may know more about jesus' recovery time by end of this month. In any regard I think we have options to cover for Eddie in house, we just have to box a little clever to make the most of what we have.

Felix would be an expensive box clever option as he is not a number 9

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I'd rather keep my trust in Eddie than spashing the cash for Felix. He's proven himself and hasn't dissapointed us yet when we needed him.

I wasn't exactly excited of the prospect of Eddie but tbh he's proven me wrong, came in and scored tail end of last season and he's banging the goals this season with Jesus out. Dunno what else he could to to prove he's a good squad option at worst, honestly.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Imagine being a 100m pound footballer and putting up with anything but the best from your woman?

Could never be me.

For now. If you can come back a week from now like a 100 million player, we'll get that contract ready & have her on speed dial.

I'm anxious to see how this develops :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
For now. If you can come back a week from now like a 100 million player, we'll get that contract ready & have her on speed dial.

I'm anxious to see how this develops :lol:

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom