• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS šŸ”„āš½ļøšŸ”„

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

šŸ˜…

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think this game reminds me, that despite us being such a strong team this season, is the Premier League a very difficult league to win.

I need to be more humble and realise that every game is a battle, especially with advantages gained and lost so quickly. We may have an elite structure to our game, but as seen against Bournemouth, you can lose anytime.

Great comeback win this, but big lessons as well.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger šŸ™
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
Missed the game again due to family and work stuff. Sounded a nail biter. The winner in the 97th minute seems unreal.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
The crazy thing is the players who are scoring the extra time winners; two academy players who have generally been considered not good enough for Arsenal and a much maligned chelsea mercenary.
Not sure how this happens, but for our next extra time winner we need to bring on Holding who will get into the box and get his head on a second or third ball from an Oordegaard free kick.

ptrcopp

The crazy thing is the players who are scoring the extra time winners; two academy players who have generally been considered not good enough for Arsenal and a much maligned chelsea mercenary.
Not sure how this happens, but for our next extra time winner we need to bring on Holding who will get into the box and get his head on a second or third ball from an Oordegaard free kick.
Stuff of Champions that. Remember Utd having loads of those kinds of winnersā€¦ Macheda scored an absolute worldly as well.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Itā€™s actually 3 players who (some) have considered not good enough for Arsenal that have scored the injury time winners. Nketiah, Nelson and not forgetting Emi Martinez

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This photo really is great! Just encapsulates the madness after Nelson scored. My favourite part was Saliba running around a bit aimlessly, first looking like he is going to pull off his shirt, then kicking the corner flag out of all things. Proper displacement activity! šŸ˜‚

Saliba went to destroy the corner flag.

And rightfully so IMO

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FqZJ0OCWAAAmmU9

How we pin teams back. This is what I mean by suffocating teams, i don't think City even do this like we can nowadays. City might have tools and quality to create and score but I don't think this season they're on our level when it comes to sustaining pressure and pinning teams back to the point where there's no escape like we do. Bournemouth had counter-attacking opportunities up until about 60 minutes and then it was all us and they literally just couldn't get out.

Small point here, but maybe for the opposition playing 3 CB's is a bit reductive. Think Bournemouth would've been better off with another midfielder or another forward to help give Partey and our CB's something to think about other than just Solanke who was so isolated in the 2nd half.

Think vs Fulham it'll be a different challenge tho, because they play 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 mostly, I think. Perreira usually behind the lone striker so it'll be a different prospect to the 5-4-1 Bournemouth do here. They might even get Perreira to really pressure Partey a lot while their CF is a bit further forward competing with Saliba and Gabriel. It's a fine balance tho because the less bodies the opposition have back the more holes we can pick.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
I think this game reminds me, that despite us being such a strong team this season, is the Premier League a very difficult league to win.

I need to be more humble and realise that every game is a battle, especially with advantages gained and lost so quickly. We may have an elite structure to our game, but as seen against Bournemouth, you can lose anytime.

Great comeback win this, but big lessons as well.
Best lessons to learn when you don't end up losing

Sudders

Arteta subs IN Emile Smith Rowe and then again Subs him OUT for Nelson. (Subbing a sub)

That's something I have never seen (Unless an injury to the Sub)....very bold...paid off in the end.
Actually not very rare at all. Its usually a bad thing to be hooked after coming on but in this case I reckon ESR was only planned to play a certain number of minutes and wasn't expected to be needed so early on. He was clearly failing to impact the game later on so a good decision was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. Iā€™m telling you Iā€™m very positive most of the time. Iā€™ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom