• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Nonsense that's not what's happening. Refs aren't afraid to overrule each other they're extremely incompetent and corrupt

Nothing will ever change until the PGMOL members and their offspring are publicly lynched
Incompetent yes, corrupt I'm not so sure. At the end of the day the guidelines are clear and obvious. It then switched to Thierry Henry handball obvious Vs Ireland. The swing went too far one way and too compensate went too far the other. The best way to restore balance is to remove control from refs and give limited calls to managers.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wish we werent screwed over on the handball though that was just unnecesairy

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Standard stoppage time is 3-4 mins, how can a team time waste all game and that only adds 2 mins to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom