• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: West Ham United 2 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday, April 16 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

BKPn96_CUAAm0nZ.jpg

Axel9090

Team cant hand behind the "it was anfield" excuse. Just a shocking performance after 2-0 up, you'd have expected Arteta to have addressed that well before this game.

Badger_Revenge

Listening to Lee Dixon talk about title run ins the other day; he got asked how the players would be feeling, and he said at various levels of panic. Said your first time in a run in, it's very difficult mentally to deal with.
Every championship team has to learn to deal with it at some point. Let's hope this team can learn quick. I honestly think they are fully capable of winning the league. I do not believe in ghosts like some people on this forum do. You either manage it now, or you don't, so you better rest on what got you to this point.

Should have won today despite giving momentum away. That penalty miss was the difference.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Remember when we lost against Everton people were ridiculing me for saying City are getting 94 points. That's how its turning out I'm afraid

HighburyHigh

Think we've blown it tbh. City will beat us and Newcastle is a draw at best, but with the form we're currently in, they will end up doing us like last season up there.

We've lost form at the wrong time, and City have found theirs. :(

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Against City, I honestly think that could work in our favour.

It will be unexpected and may throw them off completely.

Not what I would want to do, but if it means stopping them from winning, then I'd be willing to do it once off.

Gooner_girl14

This does feel like a loss and this does feel like the moment we've conceded the title to City. If that's how it turns out, hope Saka can recover because the importance of that penalty miss would be monumental.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It was never recoverable. Not with their form, fixtures and that machine upfront.

Then how have we recovered 10 GD since they hit their hot streak in February? Go and look at the GD post Brentford draw.

The freak, with 30 goals, has his team 7/8 clear of us now. Its far from over in that area IMO.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
My player ratings:

Ramsdale 5/10
Tierney 6/10
Gabriel 5/10
Holding 4/10
White 7/10
Partey 3/10
Xhaka 7/10
Ødegaard 6/10
Martinelli 6/10
Saka 4/10
Jesus 7/10

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We get arrogant when the game seems easy. Its not even naivety. I'm not putting it down to them being inexperienced. From a visibility likeable bunch they are obviously arrogant pricks behind the scenes.

You need to be arrogant to be a top level athlete, but when it impedes your performance on a consistent basis. What are you?

Team talk should have been to out there and make a statement. 2-0 after 10 mins. You carry on. Don't start stroking the ball about like you've won. Especially after ****ting the bed the previous week.

Title is done. Not because we aren't good enough. I would back us to beat City snd then **** up the next game.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So what happened? I missed most of the game. One thing I noticed when we were 2-0 up was that there was no sense of urgency to kill the game off.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We get arrogant when the game seems easy. Its not even naivety. I'm not putting it down to them being inexperienced. From a visibility likeable bunch they are obviously arrogant pricks behind the scenes.

You need to be arrogant to be a top level athlete, but when it impedes your performance on a consistent basis. What are you?

Team talk should have been to out there and make a statement. 2-0 after 10 mins. You carry on. Don't start stroking the ball about like you've won. Especially after ****ting the bed the previous week.

Title is done. Not because we aren't good enough. I would back us to beat City snd then **** up the next game.
Think it starts from Ødegaard to be honest. Holds on the ball way too long for my liking, often turns the wrong way. People kill Martinelli for that but Martin does it probably almost as often.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This was seriously frustrating! Hope we haven't thrown away a PL title like this! It was so easy for the first 15 minutes and the. We seemed to lose all interest in attacking.

This is the same thing two weeks in a row. Just really irritating! Guess now we really need three points against City! Time to put on our big boy pants 100%! COYG!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah he’s a bad player, obviously, against a good team he’ll get cooked, but you don’t need 11 world class players to beat West Ham. You can easily beat West Ham with Holding in the team. It’s stupid to blame Holding when Partey was the one who f*cked it up.
Im not blaming him just saying he sucks ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom