• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
How does Galtier get away with having Messi and Mbappe and winning the Farmer's league by a single point? That's insanity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How does Galtier get away with having Messi and Mbappe and winning the Farmer's league by a single point? That's insanity.
He'll be sacked this week. It's PSG the players control things not the manager. Just toxic club

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He'll be sacked this week. It's PSG the players control things not the manager. Just toxic club
It's true. To be fair to the managers, they've spent all this money and never had a respectable midfield which is why they can't win the CL and why they don't blow the other teams in the league away like they should but still some of these guys are ******.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's true. To be fair to the managers, they've spent all this money and never had a respectable midfield which is why they can't win the CL and why they don't blow the other teams in the league away like they should but still some of these guys are ****.
The club won't be suited for world stars because it always end up badly wont be surprised thier rich Qatari owners sell soon. It's been not very successful specially in europe they failing to control the club.

All this club does is buy stars they never built a very good team.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Messi can **** himself the midget.

Needed a PSG goal second half and he missed a sitter.

I know Arsenal can be horrible at times, but **** me I’m glad we’re not PSG. That game was torture. The atmosphere was horrible, just quiet all game. The players don’t press at all, Clermont were having 5 minute spells just passing it around.

Scumbags.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where the **** did Lens come out of anyways? Even with PSG being below par getting 84 points for a team like Lens is crazy. Have literally no idea about them but i wonder if they can build on it? We all know the story with PSG they've been rotating managers every year or couple of years but run into the same problems. Funny enough, the only manager that ended strongly was actually Emery, sure the first season was disappointing but the 2nd he did everything bar the CL and even then they lost to the eventual 3peat champions.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Where the **** did Lens come out of anyways? Even with PSG being below par getting 84 points for a team like Lens is crazy. Have literally no idea about them but i wonder if they can build on it? We all know the story with PSG they've been rotating managers every year or couple of years but run into the same problems. Funny enough, the only manager that ended strongly was actually Emery, sure the first season was disappointing but the 2nd he did everything bar the CL and even then they lost to the eventual 3peat champions.
Could see their manager move to the PL soon. Don't think next season now that he's going to play in the CL with them, but maybe after that.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Messi can **** himself the midget.

Needed a PSG goal second half and he missed a sitter.

I know Arsenal can be horrible at times, but **** me I’m glad we’re not PSG. That game was torture. The atmosphere was horrible, just quiet all game. The players don’t press at all, Clermont were having 5 minute spells just passing it around.

Scumbags.
Yeah I'm also happy we finished 2nd instead of winning the title. Also so happy with our famously monstrous home support at the fortress Emirates

Also PSG won the title before the game anyway, compare that to our run of West Ham Soton Brighton etc in recent weeks.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm also happy we finished 2nd instead of winning the title. Also so happy with our famously monstrous home support at the fortress Emirates

Also PSG won the title before the game anyway, compare that to our run of West Ham Soton Brighton etc in recent weeks.
You’re not even an Arsenal fan.

Frankfurt pleb.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom