• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

It’s inspiring how far one plucky little club with a limitless pot of money can go.

View attachment 24211

Soon' he'll tell us nonsense about how he & his fellow "hardcore" City fans would love to go back to the time when the most excitement they got at Maine Road were the seasonal streakers that took to the field.

The sad thing is, he'll believe it :lol:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

You are trying to academy wash your own club. Never mind the fact you have invested in a top academy, its clear your club include a bunch of white collar criminals who implemented a deliberate and sustained program of deceit and fraud on the PL for over 10 years. They have also committed perjury and deliberately attempted to sabotage any attempts UEFA and the PL have made to bring this program of deceit to justice. Its shameful, not sure how you could support such a club.

This is why the case is taking so for City. For Forest and Everton, it was about errors of judgement that were admitted to, whilst for City, it is about a designed plan of fraud over the PL for 10 years, that they are not willing to admit to now.

Last edited:

Tnegs

kit-sales-1709647774-131013.png

Can’t cheat on kit and merchandise sales at least.

HattoriHanzo

You can and I bet they are. Do we really think they're selling nearly twice the shirts that AC Milan are?

This is the club that had empty seats when we visited their ground in a title race
Of course that these numbers of 115 FC are fake.
All their financial results are fake and inflated.
Can anybody believe that they sell more kits and merchandise than true giant like AC Milan?

Tnegs

I wouldn’t put it past them to fake anything but IINM kit sales are handled by the shirt sponsor. Then again they could probably buy a few hundred thousand kits for their slave labor army to wear and call them sales.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I wouldn’t put it past them to fake anything but IINM kit sales are handled by the shirt sponsor. Then again they could probably buy a few hundred thousand kits for their slave labor army to wear and call them sales.

The only way it would be plausible if plastic kids without father's are now choosing their team and wearing the City kit. Otherwise I never see anyone wearing a City shirt, where as Arsenal kits are everywhere.

dino bravo

Established Member

True it’s helped Arteta a lot. Money is needed in the modern game to compete for trophies we all seen Wenger struggle when he couldn’t spend the money
Imagine cheating your way to the top though? surely you think about that and the 115? Must tarnish it so much for you.

Tnegs

How the **** are Tottenham that high? Must be fake figures, nobody gives a **** about Tottenham.
I actually asked a similar question in the Arsenal finances thread about Sp**s. These figures are being quoted in multiple sources and there is a report done by UEFA which confirms many of the figures quoted.

UEFA kit and merchandising report is on page 61.

Tnegs

Innocent until proven guilty
That is true but we all know there is a lot of political pressure being used to try and influence the outcome. City have also likely put together a legal team which in lawyer fees would be the equivalent of what you have done on the pitch so who knows if the legal outcome will reflect the reality of what has occurred?

That aside what is your honest opinion on the charges? How did a nothing club with barely any supporters get to where they are now in such a short time without serious breaches of financial fair play regulations?

That is true but we all know there is a lot of political pressure being used to try and influence the outcome. City have also likely put together a legal team which in lawyer fees would be the equivalent of what you have done on the pitch so who knows if the legal outcome will reflect the reality of what has occurred?

That aside what is your honest opinion on the charges? How did a nothing club with barely any supporters get to where they are now in such a short time without serious breaches of financial fair play regulations?
FFP wasn’t a thing when we first had the takeover and built a team able to compete. I don’t agree we was a nothing club we won league titles before the money in the 70s and 60s and one of the first sides who’s still in existence to win an Fa Cup. Hold the second highest ever home attendance at an home game in English football for when it was all standing. Had more trophies than Leeds before the money would you say they are small. Also had 35k every week watching us in every division with thousands going to every away match so we’ve always had a decent size of core supporters

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom