• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 16 (Dec 9 & 10)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,143
  • Views 27,429

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

...they aren't even Barca 2023, nevermind ****ing Barca 2009 🤣

It'd be a stretch to label them Wigan 2008 when Amr Zaki was scoring for fun.

Sp**s get so much love from the media because they're the "loveable loser". Everybody loves having that useless tw*t to point out when things are down in the dumps. The sad thing is, when that loser actually does something impressive, it's so overrated before reality comes crashing down. Hard :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

andrew-tate-tate.gif

Who the f*ck gave you permission to post my gif you copyright infringing monsters?!!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We outplayed both despite not being at our best and were f*cked with no lube by the referees. Context matters.

The refs had no effect on the results no matter what Legohead say. And, no, we didnt outplay any of them. We had 1 shot on target against Newcastle and never looked dangerous. Against Villa we had 2 more shots on target than them. Maybe you should watch the games for a change?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thats just something people who believe Mourinho is "cool" say. Way cooler than the boring Wenger of course. Because he said he was special and mocked everyone that he could mock. I have never been impressed by his behavior. And today Utd worse than ever before so guess you think he is cooler than ever.

Arteta winning the Champions League? :lol:

:lol:

A-M love spewing rubbish and making wild assumptions these days. Who said I believe that Mourinho is cooler than AW or was that an assumption? All I said was winning the Europa League was a good achievement with the Utd side he had.

All this discrediting other teams and managers is getting a bit out of hand on here.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

:lol:

A-M love spewing rubbish and making wild assumptions these days. Who said I believe that Mourinho is cooler than AW or was that an assumption? All I said was winning the Europa League was a good achievement with the Utd side he had.

And i said they played against trash in every game.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom