• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Martinelli?

šŸ˜”
It was my objective soft view to show the clear difference to anyone.

Martinelli's season isn't great in terms of end-product.

Of course as an Arsenal fan I rate him over any of Tottenham's other attackers.

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:White
It was my objective soft view to show the clear difference to anyone.

Martinelli's season isn't great in terms of end-product.

Of course as an Arsenal fan I rate him over any of Tottenham's other attackers.

Yeah but I mean assuming Son at 9 then youā€™re saying Martinelli and Werner are evens. You make me sad šŸ„ŗ

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am taking absolutely ZERO of their players in our team.

All losers and even the ones who have won stuff (eg Maddison) if you dig into it you can tell they are still losers really (Maddison didn't start the cup final Leicester won, and they even scored the winner in the Shield after he was subbed off)

And even the good players they sign, Udogie and Van Der Ven, you can just tell they will be memes sooner rather than later.

Combined Arsenal-Sp**s team...

Raya
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Timber
Jorginho
Ƙdegaard-Rice
Saka-Havertz-Martinelli
...have that @AdamCrafton, ya tw8t!

drippin

That amazing back 4 shipping goals for fun....sure, clearly their CBs are better than Saliba and Gabriel.

I mean, one of them has only just joined the league, although he does put his tentacles on the line, and the other is a walking red card. Different class, obviously..
Only 18 more goals conceded. Would be fun to know what's their explanation, if the whole backline is Tottenham, and most neutrals would choose Vicario.

Sometimes I think if Tottenham fans minds think alike with chickens, as I have no idea where that logo comes from. Must be this.

Btw. It was Dragusin's 1st start and they lost 3-0 Fulham with three Arsenal rejects. Good luck.

drippin

Yeah but I mean assuming Son at 9 then youā€™re saying Martinelli and Werner are evens. You make me sad šŸ„ŗ
It's just overall "I don't care" objectivity. They have Kulusevski who was very good last season, and Johnson has okay end-product too and was expensive. It's not about just one player kind of, the last one.

The minimum is 5-2 for Arsenal. That's my point.

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:White
The important thing that I am absolutely 100% confident of is that not a single Sp**s player will get in to the pl team of the season at the end. And there will be at least 2, if not 3 Arsenal players.

drippin

And even the good players they sign, Udogie and Van Der Ven, you can just tell they will be memes at sooner rather than later.
Udogie has been surprisingly good, even if takes a lot of yellows. I don't like it, I thought he would be more raw. Porro even better buy. They finally fixed their RB which I made fun of for a long time.

Van de Ven had only one 3000 minute top level season before they bought him. Now he came to the toughest league in the world, and has already had two hamstring injuries under Ange ball. Good luck trying to stay fit while running up and down, and having to start all the time.

Dragusin seems promising, but 3-0 today, and Ange wants another CB.

drippin

That team probably wins the league this year.
It's Tottenham, mate.

61F3P3ImYLL.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lloris

Walker Campbell King Udogie

Modric Carrick Dembele

Bale Kano Son

That team probably wins the league this year.

The combined trophies for Tottenham for this team, is 2 League Cups.

One of them Sp**s fans don't even like to think about anymore, as Sol was the captain who lifted it :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Clear as day he doesnā€™t have the defensive nous to achieve much in this league at Sp**s. You canā€™t just try and recklessly outscore teams here, you are not playing Hibernian and Gretna now big guy.

This for me will be Angeā€™s big test next season, how he looks to vary Sp**sā€™ game to make them better defensively and maintain their strength offensively.

Ange is a smart coach, and knows that variety and unpredictability in oneā€™s game is important, as he sees at Arsenal, City and Liverpool. They have to follow suit if they want to be successful. I back him to do that, but letā€™s see how far heā€™s willing to change his Angeball for this.

Ange fans getting a reality check as well. Thinking that Angeball is some all conquering new football style in the game that will take over the Premier League. Complete nonsense, there is nothing unique about any aspect of his football. You can trace aspects of Sp**sā€™ game in other teams in the PL alone.

Fabregasm

This for me will be Angeā€™s big test next season, how he looks to vary Sp**sā€™ game to make them better defensively and maintain their strength offensively.

Ange is a smart coach, and knows that variety and unpredictability in oneā€™s game is important, as he sees at Arsenal, City and Liverpool. They have to follow suit if they want to be successful. I back him to do that, but letā€™s see how far heā€™s willing to change his Angeball for this.

Ange fans getting a reality check as well. Thinking that Angeball is some all conquering new football style in the game that will take over the Premier League. Complete nonsense, there is nothing unique about any aspect of his football.

At this point Conte was already doing better than Ange on his first season. The delusional fans were so sure after fluking to 4th, they were going to win the league or CL the next season.

Let's just say I have a good prediction of where this is going next season. Ange is bit too stubborn from what I see to change his approach, all the game plan that exist was same like early season to just press and press and press which is non-sustainable. Their defensive structure is way too open and has not improved. All mid and lower tier teams know what it takes to deal with them. I was surprised at how open they were at the back yesterday.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

ArsĆØne Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom