• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember Jesus playing quite well in the home won over City when played outwide, so no worries if he plays there again.

Think he's like our Wiltord now, can cover multiple positions to a very high level...feel Gabby J is quite underrated at this stage too.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I remember Jesus playing quite well in the home won over City when played outwide, so no worries if he plays there again.

Think he's like our Wiltord now, can cover multiple positions to a very high level...feel Gabby J is quite underrated at this stage too.

He was one of our best players on the RW in Saka's absence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of the greatest goals that never was...

...was gutted when this didn't go in!

Imagine NOT thinking he's the Prem GOAT, ffs.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Timber would be on bench also, I saw him in Netherlands squad in yesterday's game
That must have been his brother Quinten. Think it is still too early for him to be on the bench against City.

I think he would have played some minutes in the behind closed doors game against QPR in which Partey and Tomi played if Arteta was planning on him making the squad for the Etihad game.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
I wonder which City LB Saka will struggle against this time, last season it was Akanji/Ake.

These two are quite physical and Saka struggles against physical athletic fullbacks.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

City not won a single game against top5 opposition this season, they couldn't even beat 12 placed chels or something.

Not sure you can be taken serious if you lose this game, you need to show you have the bollocks if you want to be champions and there's no better time to do it than now, I'm ready to give up if the lads still show they're not ready.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah come on bro that celebration is shockingly bad, for a myriad of reasons.
But what does his choice of celebration have to do with me? :lol:

Just to clarify I rate the player not the celebration hope that helps!

ASIF

Walker pulled his hamstring came off at 20 mins vs Brazil...City ll play 4 center backs ake,stones,akanji and dias or gvariol.We should play smart and hit them hard on the break with Saka and Hopefully a fit martenelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom