• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 23/24

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ipswich in the lead away to Coventry. Coventry looking rather decent though. Hopefully we'll see an Ipswich win here

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So look like Ipswich all but confirmed to be promoted to PL unless they lose last matchday and Leeds win because Leeds got better goal difference.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
If Ipswich avoid defeat final day at home to Huddersfield and they're up in 2nd.

Leeds/Southampton/Norwich/West Brom play-offs looks tasty

(assuming Hull don't sneak in)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's probably Ipswich up. Town have been horrible this season. Don't see an away win there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Damn just saw Birmingham might get relegated to league one in last match day. Great day for villa fans seeing thier rivals relegated and they go to CL

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How Ipswich fans behave? Are they Brexit guys?

Good to see them in PL finally a player from my country gonna play in PL that if he stays

TornadoTed

Established Member
It's mad that Birmingham, Plymouth, Sheff Wednesday and Blackburn all won and things stayed exactly the same at the bottom.

I'm glad Ipswich got promoted, any club associated with Bobby Robson is OK in my book,

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully Leeds get promoted, historic clubs like them deserve the top flight...but don't mind either Norwich or West Brom, tbh.

Just anyone but Southampton, NEVER want to see those game-raising nerds in the Prem again!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

GM6DB35WEAAHiHd

🤣

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully Leeds get promoted, historic clubs like them deserve the top flight...but don't mind either Norwich or West Brom, tbh.

Just anyone but Southampton, NEVER want to see those game-raising nerds in the Prem again!

Agreed.

We usually get wins at Elland Road, The Hawthornes & Carrow Road.

I hate St. Mary's & hope we don't set foot in it again for 20 years.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom