• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Barcelona has a philosophy that every single player must be comfortable on the ball, including the goalkeeper. Ramsey doesn't fit even that first criteria, I'm sure Ter Stegen has a better first touch.
Ter Stegen sprays the ball around like freaking Pirlo from GK :lol:

JVP gave him a hard time, mes que un ****s would be on **** watch.

StoppageTime

You're kidding right? He didn't have a great work rate, didn't create many chances, didn't break up play particularly well, wasn't great in the air. His best quality was timing runs.

A complete CM is someone like gerrard who tackled, could play every kind of pass, score goals, bully teams and dictate a game.

Lampard has the 2nd most assists in EPL history do the knowledge son.

carlito'sway

Established Member
For those so quick to predict that Ramsey with the No 8 means that he is automatic starter, let me remind all that at some point Park had the no 9 at Arsenal for a full season..... ;):cool:

RandyMarsh

Established Member
RAMSEYYYY_SPAINN.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

No one needs to release him. He's always up front in the opposition's box leaving the midfield exposed.
This is getting so tiresome and it's not even true either.

Someone should find something new to criticize him about.

StoppageTime

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Didn't Lampard have 14-15 assists plus 22 goals in the EPL in his best year ?
He finished the 2008/9 season with 20 goals and 19 assists. He also reached 134 for 'chances created' that year.

He scored 27 the season after that, and probably racked up plenty assists too, although I cant find the stats for that season. Not bad for a player that operated in the middle of the park.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He finished the 2008/9 season with 20 goals and 19 assists. He also reached 134 for 'chances created' that year.

He scored 27 the season after that, and probably racked up plenty assists too, although I cant find the stats for that season. Not bad for a player that operated in the middle of the park.

Sheez that's better than I could have imagined .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sheez that's better than I could have imagined .
There were a fair few penalties padding out those goal stats, but he didn't miss 'em! They all count. He took plenty of shots at the end of the day, and his shooting technique was immaculate, so he offered up plenty of rebounds for the likes of Drogba too. He was a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom