• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bendtneer

After Thierry my favourite was Fabregas but It makes me happy seeing him struggle to survive as a footballer.I feel sorry for hleb.Who I believe made a mistake n regret it to this day.This **** is not worth my time.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Diaby with another surgery and another four months out. Love the guy and really admire his persistence, but you've got to think it's time for him to hang up his boots and influence the game in another capacity.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He's trying to angle a move back. "Look how hard I work, Wenger! Let me come home!"

Honestly though, no better replacement for Cazorla...

Gooner_Delhi

I know the love for him is long gone.. but man just looking at the video made me recall what a player Nasri was. The trio of Cesc-Nasri-Rvp in full flow was an attacking treat. Shame what has become of all three.

His unbelievable goal vs Porto, sublime feet vs Fulham & Sp**s, scoring twice against Manutd.. And yeah the snood.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I know the love for him is long gone.. but man just looking at the video made me recall what a player Nasri was. The trio of Cesc-Nasri-Rvp in full flow was an attacking treat. Shame what has become of all three.

His unbelievable goal vs Porto, sublime feet vs Fulham & Sp**s, scoring twice against Manutd.. And yeah the snood.
Killed us losing Cesc & Nasri just like that. Nasri never fulfilled the potential he showed at Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Love seeing Arsenal fans on social media lose their minds when Gnabry scores against the likes of Fiji u23s and San Marino.

Exactly.

It's the same when Campbell scores vs some mediocre Portuguese team. :lol:

Ox has already scored 5 goals this season against far better opponents then both of those two have scored against in recent times and yet we were crazy for letting go of those two and keeping Ox.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom