• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
CtDl1v6WcAA79CA.jpg

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
People ask why we've never replaced Vieira - well, that's easy. You can't!

For me, he's the player we've missed the most - he was the most influential of Wenger's signings.

Just looking back at those memories just again amazed by the quality of that team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Flamini's and Hleb's departure along with the long-term injury to Rosicky set us back quite a bit at the time after forming such a brilliant 4 man midfield with Cesc. We always seemed to be in a permanent state of rebuilding during those years. Hleb's career really took a severe nosedive after he left, incredibly given the season he just had with Arsenal at the time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

On another note. If he doesn't already regret it I can almost guarantee that maybe in 2/3 years Cesc will be talking about how he should have never left Arsenal. What's he really achieved since leaving? A single La Liga title (which he wasn't exactly first choice midfielder in that campaign) and a single Premier League title (at a side who're struggling and he can't even get a game with anymore)? Was it really worth going on strike to get out of Arsenal and burn his bridges with the fans just for that?

I thoroughly enjoyed the way we dismantled Chelsea in that first half as much as I did because Cesc was on the pitch having to endure it. He had to endure the fact that this Arsenal team or on the rise and he can't get in the side of a Chelsea side who'll struggle to finish top four this season. It's also unlikely he has a future at Chelsea and he's now at a stage where the absolute best team probably don't even want him anymore. He'll probably be playing for New York City or something like that if not in a years time then it two years time. And by that time he probably won't be remembered fondly by any set of fans of the clubs he's played for.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom