• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Found this match highlights from 4 yrs ago, its unbelievable what roller coaster does Arsenal makes its fans go through!

Its a miracle that an Wenger's heart has been able to go through this for 20 yrs!

This **** is why we don't trust our players to take penaties, or win it at the death, or hold on with 10 men. Damn.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is it just me, or does Giroud look world class in that match?
Yeah its very pretty when he heads the ball like that. Should have finished that second goal the first time though. Nowadays he would be sitting down, sulking with that stupid grin on his face. He was hungry back then.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Found this match highlights from 4 yrs ago, its unbelievable what roller coaster does Arsenal makes its fans go through!

Its a miracle that an Wenger's heart has been able to go through this for 20 yrs!

Arteta with an absolute stinker. Wenger deserves knighthood for getting top 4 with him shielding our defence.

Gooner_Delhi

Everyone's a gangster until a real gangster enters the room!

14716145_1829201827317148_4784797312185709487_n.jpg

Song Billong

I don't know that guy but farq me does he butcher the english language.

Is he just on a massive WUM or does he talk like that in everyday life? Does he think he's some sort of street thug, bludfam?

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom