• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Everyone knows its Arsenal FC. We are on this forum ffs. As for robust and dynamic, i would rather not comment. Özil plays the Arsenal way and is the best player in the club. He is what I pay to watch.

Depends on whether you believe the 'Arsenal way' is synonymous with 'The Wenger way?'

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He wasn't the star man today but was an outlet, kept the ball and was involved in some good offensive passes. I was concerned when he went off as I thought he along with Xhaka made us cohesive but Suarez and Iwobi did their bit. He has to play on Thursday before we have some time off.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We just carry a lot more about us when he plays. Only a decent performance individually from him, but he just helps the team so much.

Completely regardless of his indivual output or specific performance in games, can't understand how some cannot see he is the glue holding this team together when with the ball - it all flows so much better when he's on the pitch and it all seems more crisp and cohesive. It's his vision, passing with intent and off the ball movement that do it.

sammy89

His turning is whack as hell though. He needs to do more Cruyff turns instead of hopping around the ball 180 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom