• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale (Out)

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale is our best shot stopper since Lehmann.

Selling Ramsdale to Chelsea would massively improve them (he would be their best player after Palmer).

Whilst we have as our GK Mr butter fingers who let's in more softies than a hooker in Eastbourne.
Never saw you respond to that twitter thread @Heavy Duty Rom used to post of Ramsdale's blunders or did I just miss that?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Martinez is better than Raya but Leno and Ramsdale are better than Martinez in my opinion.
Are You Insane GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Martinez was very good for Villa in his first season although he hasn't been to level since.

Martinez even his first season for Villa wasn't to level Ramsdale was in his first season with us. In his second season Ramsdale was also in team of season.

Whilst I know Fulham fans that consider Leno not only their best keeper but best player since Van Der Saar.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Martinez was very good for Villa in his first season although he hasn't been to level since.

Martinez even his first season for Villa wasn't to level Ramsdale was in his first season with us. In his second season Ramsdale was also in team of season.

Whilst I know Fulham fans that consider Leno not only their best keeper but best player since Van Der Saar.

View attachment liar.mp4

CannonBals

It does seem like you rate a keeper majorly based on how good a shot stopper he is. Which is fair and on that case Leno is the best of the lot but even then Martinez is much better than Ramsdale.

Choice depends on what you prefer.

Leno - Best shot stopper
Martinez - Great overall and best at collecting crosses and commanding the box
Raya - best with his feet / passing. Both Long and short passes.

Ramsdale is best at only one thing, making average saves look outstanding. Although he is decent keeper overall but no standout trait as compared to the above 3.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It does seem like you rate a keeper majorly based on how good a shot stopper he is. Which is fair and on that case Leno is the best of the lot but even then Martinez is much better than Ramsdale.

Choice depends on what you prefer.

Leno - Best shot stopper
Martinez - Great overall and best at collecting crosses and commanding the box
Raya - best with his feet / passing. Both Long and short passes.

Ramsdale is best at only one thing, making average saves look outstanding. Although he is decent keeper overall but no standout trait as compared to the above 3.

Martinez also has pens, big game personality and aura. I also think his distribution is every bit as good as Rayas.

He's clearly the standout imo.

CannonBals

Martinez also has pens, big game personality and aura. I also think his distribution is every bit as good as Rayas.

He's clearly the standout imo.
Yes overall very good... He is just a c*nt but wouldn't complain if he was here.
(Although in terms of distribution he is not nearly as good as Raya. Not sure how many realise how good Rayas long distribution is. Really good. Also he doesn't panic while in possession Martinez not the same)

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Wonder what the media will say if Newcastle sign him, then bench him for a returning Pope?

This is the thing though, I don't see them signing him as a back up. Maybe Pope's injury is worse than we know. Otherwise I don't see the point in them signing him. Especially with their FFP situation

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom