• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why wouldn’t we have opened talks with him yet? Wilshere, Elneny and Holding have all been given new deals.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Why wouldn’t we have opened talks with him yet? Wilshere, Elneny and Holding have all been given new deals.

Have seen one theory that the delay is due to the club waiting on the new manager and whether he wants him or not but the fact they're pushing on with transfer targets doesn't really support that.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
All depends on how much he wants, its rumoured to be around £200k in which case I'd be happy to see him sold.

Ramsey isn't my type of player, he will fit in better under a mourinho or even klopp.

Aside from this, he's already an arsenal legend in my eyes won us two f.a cups. The 2014 after a 9 year drought was one of the happiest days of my footballing life.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
All depends on how much he wants, its rumoured to be around £200k in which case I'd be happy to see him sold.

Ramsey isn't my type of player, he will fit in better under a mourinho or even klopp.

Aside from this, he's already an arsenal legend in my eyes won us two f.a cups. The 2014 after a 9 year drought was one of the happiest days of my footballing life.

Good points mate. If he moves on we wish him well.

c00lguy

Pay him whatever he wants. Not the first time Rambo's our player of the season. Shows what a great player he's been and will be.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Feels like Ramsey and his agent are going on a PR offensive. He’s probably priced himself out of an extension and they’re making it look like he wanted to stay and we didn’t try to make it happen. I find it hard to belive we haven’t tried to enter into negotiations.

Last edited:

Arteta gonna make Ramsey a tactical beast with extra training sessions.

For me Ramsey has more talent than DeBruyne and under more tactical manager that will show big time next season if he stays on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom