• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Less Ox, More Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So happy he's taking his chance.. Always believed in him, just need to stay injury free now, that's what always stops his momentum.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's my player of the season by far. He's found his position and he's doing it with intelligence. Great pace, great vision, great energy. Play him in a 3 in the middle Xhaka-----Ox----Elneny.

Giroud

Established Member
He's a much better player this season overall not because he's been forced into the middle. That was seen early in the year when he was scoring, assisting, beating players for fun and playing nice through balls from outwide.

Am I only the one who sees him playing high up the pitch? He's has all the attributes to be so effective and productive as a wide player. Most of the good stuff he did today was because he was playing in a 3 man midfield and allowed the freedom to get into the final 3rd. Most people forget that his best midfield performances have been against big sides where he can use his explosiveness to play on the counter. Having him playing there against most sides means he is going to be deep distributing the ball a lot of the time. IMO it's a waste of his explosive attributes and productivity which he is starting to show going forward.

Jm89

Let's see if wenger sees this and kepts him in the midfield but more the. Likely he go's back to the wing or the bench! Then if this happens I'm completely done!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope he does work on and keep up his good performance in midfield he just perform also i hope wenger does keep this three midfield of Ramsey Xhaka Ox until the season ends. if Özil back to the team then Ramsey need to sit on bench and play ox with Xhaka.

Dammit

With him and Jack coming back I never want to see Coq and Ramsey in this team anymore, sell them. He is really good this season.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Fantastic. Such energy, such presence. Thats his position, thats what he needs around him to do all that. Absolutely dominated that game. it will go kinda unnoticed how he did today and what he is becoming, but who cares. Terrific game

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fantastic. Such energy, such presence. Thats his position, thats what he needs around him to do all that. Absolutely dominated that game. it will go kinda unnoticed how he did today and what he is becoming, but who cares. Terrific game
I hope he takes a lot from that game, or tries to. He's taken a lot and come back strong.

ARSNLNO1

He's my player of the season by far. He's found his position and he's doing it with intelligence. Great pace, great vision, great energy. Play him in a 3 in the middle Xhaka-----Ox----Elneny.
With him and Jack coming back I never want to see Coq and Ramsey in this team anymore, sell them. He is really good this season.

I personally thought Ramsey was excellent last night before he ran out of steam, clearly not match fit but that midfield three of Ramsey, Ox & Xhaka worked really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom